Erik Everhard

Town v Solihull

Feel uneasy about King being on the bench. The link between the defense and the attack is not there. Not so sure Jeff King is the same type of player 

50 minutes ago, TheNorwegianViking said:

Have we seen the last of crowds starting with 1 on Saturdays this season?.....if we can stay "up there"

A win today will probably mean a lot.

I'm sure winning will attract more fans without doubt,if that happens then i can see 2000 + at home games

6 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Feel uneasy about King being on the bench. The link between the defense and the attack is not there. Not so sure Jeff King is the same type of player 

Unless he's carrying a knock it makes little sense.

1 minute ago, greygoose said:

Unless he's carrying a knock it makes little sense.

Jeff King made a massive impact when he came on against Barrow.....Cam King has looked a bit leggy in the last couple of matches.

So it makes perfect sense what PW has done

10 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Wild has, on the whole, called things correctly so far this season, and obviously has been seeing him in training every day this week so fingers crossed this is another master stroke by him

4 minutes ago, Shaymen2008 said:

FCHTOnline is off air. What is the point of having a commentary feed when it doesn't work. Anyone else got another commentary link?

Don´t think there are any 2008 looked all over,

I have the Shaymen Live audio on and there's just random bits of background noise coming through. One of those was the goal music so I assumed we must have scored! :D