Sign in to follow this  
archietaylor7

Download a Photo

I've been trying to download a photo but the system wont let me. I know there's a 2MB limit but I didn't think a normal photo exceeded 2MB. Any ideas what the problem might be because I've downloaded stuff before and other "Threaders" put stuff on??

14 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

You might have reached your limit and need to delete some media . Otherwise, try screenshotting it and post the screenshot . I hope she's worth the wait

You know me WB, all this modern stuff? How do I delete media stuff and I dont know what you mean by screenshotting??

Easiest way around this is to upload your photo to imgur. Its a free website and they will host it for you so all you have to do is post the link in the box.

https://imgur.com

No need for an account, just upload the photo to that (by clicking the green "new post" button in the top corner", click on "choose photo/video" and it will take you to your pics, upload the pic you want, hover over the pic until the three ... appear, click on "get share links" and then click on the "BBCode (Forums) option to copy the link. 

Then just post the link in your post, including the IMG tags. Pic will show and the 2MB limit won't be a problem :) 

Edited by Flea
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Flea said:

Easiest way around this is to upload your photo to imgur. Its a free website and they will host it for you so all you have to do is post the link in the box.

No need for an account, just upload the photo to that (by clicking the green "new post" button in the top corner", click on "choose photo/video" and it will take you to your pics, upload the pic you want, hover over the pic until the three ... appear, click on "get share links" and then click on the "BBCode (Forums) option to copy the link. 

Then just post the link in your post, including the tags. Pic will show no problem and the 2MB limit won't be a problem :) 

Cheers Flea, as per my reply to WB, I'm not very savy with all this tech stuff but I'll give it a go.

16 minutes ago, Flea said:

Then just post the link in your post, including the IMG tags. Pic will show and the 2MB limit won't be a problem :) 

Didn't know you were so fluent in German