Sign in to follow this  
Pliny Harris

Matty Brown

DB knows everything that goes on in the club Janis....but agree JF would not have said so either. JF wasn´t at the club the previous season when DB put a gagging order on the club in BH tenure.

46 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

He didn´t play in Donny game as he had dead leg but nothing said and rumours already starting to circulate coming from Chesterfield site then followed up from town fans, no need for it in my opinion communication is the most important tool between club and fans,  something this BOD have been lacking in. Then unfortunately JF simply had no skills at it.

He played against Doncaster Steve but didn't play in the opener at Farsley if that when you mean, not sure if a reason for his absence was given at the time? But it cant have been the dead leg that kept him out at Oldham as he played games in between.

Lets be honest you cant stop rumours on social media/forums and even him signing a new contract doesn't mean he wont leave us. Communication has clearly been poor over pre season but its looking more and more like previous manager was a bit of a control freak and wouldn't allow it

This commitment sends out a positive message to all involved with the club.

Presumably it was a proposal that Mr B  realised was another step in the right direction.

Browny is a true leader and his efforts for the Club are embraced by every Shaymen fan.

Lets hope that during his contract he can lead the club to legendary success.

3 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

DB knows everything that goes on in the club Janis....but agree JF would not have said so either. JF wasn´t at the club the previous season when DB put a gagging order on the club in BH tenure.

B)

There are 5/6 players in this squad that I would be looking to offer  extended contracts to, they are young and I believe we have the makings of a L2 team that would hold their own.

3 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

There are 5/6 players in this squad that I would be looking to offer  extended contracts to, they are young and I believe we have the makings of a L2 team that would hold their own.

:o

50 minutes ago, Shaymen Stats said:

Matty Brown missed the Oldham friendly due to his dead leg. 

Yes we know Pete Wild said so in his match interview, he was warming up and it flared up and PW it was not worth the risk for a friendley.

9 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Yes we know Pete Wild said so in his match interview, he was warming up and it flared up and PW it was not worth the risk for a friendley.

Some believed his missed the Donny friendly I think in this topic? 

2 hours ago, Shaymen Stats said:

Some believed his missed the Donny friendly I think in this topic? 

He did he had the dead leg in training but it flared up again whilst warming up for the Oldham game.

8 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

He did he had the dead leg in training but it flared up again whilst warming up for the Oldham game.

Matty Brown played in the friendly against Doncaster