Sign in to follow this  
Flea

Wrexham Prediction thread.

As has become customary, every time we play away to Wrexham we have an obligatory goal ruled out. Thus the prediction thread rules are as follows -

Name the Town player to "score" the disallowed goal, along with the minute it gets chalked off. Closest to getting it correct wins. 

My prediciton -

Maher, 34th min. 

It'll be a nil nil with Maher having a goal disallowed in the 83rd minute.

As an aside, I've predicted the last two final scores correctly. Time like that I wish I was a betting man.

• Haha 1

I would certainly take a draw at Wrexham. 10 points out of a possible 12 is a fantastic for us. A win then we would all be in dreamland and again looking at their team doesn’t look owt special and with them losing their best midfielder for tuesdays game we might be in luck. :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

It'll be a nil nil with Maher having a goal disallowed in the 83rd minute.

As an aside, I've predicted the last two final scores correctly. Time like that I wish I was a betting man.

Consider happy, you're not.....in the long run;)

Lets not forget that we have a really hard opening 10 games.

We are almost a third of the way through it and are 3/3. 

I'd like to see us go take the game to Wrexham - lets go cause them problems and see how they deal with us, rather than how we deal with them. 

• Like 2

Agreed Flea (The Professor). If PW plays on the front foot on Tuesday, whatever the result I’ll be happy. Early signs are we’re not going to be as predictable as last year. Keep it going.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Flea said:

Lets not forget that we have a really hard opening 10 games.

We are almost a third of the way through it and are 3/3. 

I'd like to see us go take the game to Wrexham - lets go cause them problems and see how they deal with us, rather than how we deal with them. 

Spot on and I think that's exactly what PW will do.

Incidentally, Wild reminds me a bit of Wilder. Also, there's obviously the name similarity. 

Could DB have unearthed another gem?

Maybe a game too soon. The general opinion is players’ were fatigued after the disrupted pre season and three games in a week so it’s a tough one. A draw would be fantastic, but if we lose and can bounce back to winning ways the optimism will remain for a good season.

Clarke, 66 mins.

We should be looking to win this game and keep out 100% record alive - Wrexham have had what is probably a poor start by their standards with 4 points from 9. That said, they are a good team and it’s away from home, so a draw would be a decent result.

Disallowed goal in 26th min by Cameron King cause the lino not up with play and misses the fact that he was on onside e so flags and does his silly arm motion to cover his embarrassment