Sign in to follow this  
archietaylor7

Are You Having A Laugh

I've just seen on the club website a piece that wishes a former player well as he signs for a new club!!!  Simon Lenighan. Do me a favour and dont ever mention that guys name again in any shape or form. Before any of you reformists or do gooders start having a go at me or the other true FCHT fans, think long and hard. He joined our club, god knows why, he single handidly nearly destroyed the club, sent us into free fall and completely split the club right down the middle. Once he left we just about recovered, do not wish him well. Good riddance is more apt.

• Haha 1

I'm not fully of the belief that he was responsible for our free fall 

He was a really bad fooballer yes. 

But the down turn of form was going to happen regardless of his signing. We played 100% scripted football. The opposition had worked us out and the results took a turn for the worst 

Without doubt one of the worst footballers to ever wear the Town shirt. Why on earth Fullerton played him week after week when it was patently obvious to every man and his dog that Lenighan was nowhere near good enough. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BartC said:

Without doubt one of the worst footballers to ever wear the Town shirt. Why on earth Fullerton played him week after week when it was patently obvious to every man and his dog that Lenighan was nowhere near good enough. 

Not exactly in the Godfrey Obebo bracket.

10 hours ago, BartC said:

Crap player with a lorry load of baggage too.