Sign in to follow this  
Richmond96

What if one of our better players leave?

Just now, Richmond96 said:

We’re all crossing our fingers hoping for new recruits, but I’m concerned we might lose a player or two before the Season kicks off. 

I can’t see that happening. Won’t they all be contracted? 

3 minutes ago, Richmond96 said:

We’re all crossing our fingers hoping for new recruits, but I’m concerned we might lose a player or two before the Season kicks off. 

Southwell Will if anyone. No one else I can see leaving. Plus we still need 4/5 players to officially sign

11 minutes ago, Richmond96 said:

I think the main 3 would have been Brown Clarke and Johnson. Out of those 3 Clarke word have been the least likely to leave due to age but Brown or Clarke is still possible I suppose but I feel you'd be looking at a 6 figure sum to prize them away form the club and that's it they want to go in the first place.

21 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Southwell Will if anyone. No one else I can see leaving. Plus we still need 4/5 players to officially sign

Why would Southwell leave? He’s been injured that’s the least likely move to happen .

Id assume if any players were deemed as that strong an asset they would have been snapped up by now - or had people in their ear at the back end of last season not to extend etc....

I cant see us losing anyone unless its someone we try to cut for whatever reason.

23 minutes ago, Flea said:

Id assume if any players were deemed as that strong an asset they would have been snapped up by now - or had people in their ear at the back end of last season not to extend etc....

I cant see us losing anyone unless its someone we try to cut for whatever reason.

I think JF managed to cut ties with most of the ones he wanted to. Oh, and the fans wanted.