Sign in to follow this  
FCHT1993

Director Resignation

It’s about competence. I think the club has been run in a far more competent manner by the current Board than by any other Board in my time supporting the Mighty Shaymen (50 years). Stuart Peacock is going to be sadly missed. A ethical, intelligent gentleman. I’ll be very disappointed if I can’t share a drink with him before and after games in the future. 

• Like 2

Just now, Richmond96 said:

It’s about competence. I think the club has been run in a far more competent manner by the current Board than by any other Board in my time supporting the Mighty Shaymen (50 years). Stuart Peacock is going to be sadly missed. A ethical, intelligent gentleman. I’ll be very disappointed if I can’t share a drink with him before and after games in the future. 

Sounds like it's all "Brian Clough's" fault :P

It’s been said on here SP stepped down due to free up time which begs the question who is going to do what he did for the club. DB and BH will have enough on their plate already.

Just now, Redcard said:

It’s been said on here SP stepped down due to free up time which begs the question who is going to do what he did for the club. DB and BH will have enough on their plate already.

Doubt that in DB's case.

• Like 1

Just now, Redcard said:

Not sure that SP and BH do that much to be honest, other than attend games, and board meetings. So not really sure how much time SP will save by no longer being invovled

• Like 1

Just now, steve lumb said:

Not sure that SP and BH do that much to be honest, other than attend games, and board meetings. So not really sure how much time SP will save by no longer being invovled

About 50 days a year unless he still plans to attend all games.

Just now, Hoddie said:

About 50 days a year unless he still plans to attend all games.

somebody said he was at Darlington so hasn't started well for him saving time has it?:)

34 minutes ago, steve lumb said:

Saves a bit of time as now only the Hamster has to agree with Mr B’s decisions, he could be replaced by a mirror

• Like 3

6 hours ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Saves a bit of time as now only the Hamster has to agree with Mr B’s decisions, he could be replaced by a mirror

6 hours ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Or a cardboard cut out of Chadders