Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shaymen down under

Frickley Game Off

2 hours ago, greg45 said:

Fingers crossed!

I wasn’t his biggest fan last season but the last 5/6 games he got us playing well ( that said could have Been due to us being safe from relegation). 

I still think we will get 4/5 signed by the end of the week and hopefully JF has learnt from his mistakes and we hopefully have a good season. 

15 hours ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Scot I would have thought with his connections JF would be able to have options coming out of his ears rather than a solitary signing 48 hours before pre-season and us be unable to raise even 11 players. Get your dubbin on your boots we might be needing you. 

Lol, boots don't need dubbin these days mate, they're like slippers!

44 minutes ago, Norm said:

Lol, boots don't need dubbin these days mate, they're like slippers!

You'll be telling me studs aren't made of leather in a moment...and don't get me started on those new fangled crossbars!

18 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

You'll be telling me studs aren't made of leather in a moment...and don't get me started on those new fangled crossbars!

Lol, I not sure you can still buy it can you? 

A quick Google suggests that you can!

I wonder if the game was off partially due to one reason of maybe a number of trailists that fullarton wanted to trial, were playing for Bradford City. The only reason I thought this because city did have a full team of trialists and JF may of wanted 3 or 4 of them for Frickleys game, but I dont know it's just a thought !

33 minutes ago, SHAY man said:

I wonder if the game was off partially due to one reason of maybe a number of trailists that fullarton wanted to trial, were playing for Bradford City. The only reason I thought this because city did have a full team of trialists and JF may of wanted 3 or 4 of them for Frickleys game, but I dont know it's just a thought !

I'd be surprised if we are in for the same players as Bradford City. You never know though.

55 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I'd be surprised if we are in for the same players as Bradford City. You never know though.

Norti Nortey is ex Dover and he was on trial at Bradford so he might house share with TSS?

14 minutes ago, Kay Shay-ra Shay-Ra said:

Norti Nortey is ex Dover and he was on trial at Bradford so he might house share with TSS?

E’s are good

23 minutes ago, Kay Shay-ra Shay-Ra said:

I was thinking, that he could be on trial to Town too, so if he didn't get a contract at Bradford we would get him which is very nortey!

14 minutes ago, SHAY man said:

I was thinking, that he could be on trial to Town too, so if he didn't get a contract at Bradford we would get him which is very nortey!

He's Danny Dyer's favourite player.

1 hour ago, Kay Shay-ra Shay-Ra said:

Based on Sho-Silva's Instagram story, he does seem to be staying in the house right now though that's probably just a temporary arrangement whilst he's on trial at Bradford

8 hours ago, Lewis said:

Based on Sho-Silva's Instagram story, he does seem to be staying in the house right now though that's probably just a temporary arrangement whilst he's on trial at Bradford

He might be on trial with us too?

54 minutes ago, SHAY man said:

He might be on trial with us too?

Say it again and it might be true!

11 hours ago, SHAY man said:

That's a good point, haven't we already had two from Dover? So what's another one!