Sign in to follow this  
archietaylor7

Kosylo

46 minutes ago, Flea said:

Think you mean motorbike.

Give them some credit,it will have sidecar for the 3 of them although 1 is a town fan

14 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

We all know Kosy loves reading this forum and searching for his own name on social media so this thread will certainly massage his ego 

Do we?

10 minutes ago, greygoose said:

Do we?

He does. I said last season he wasn’t good and his temper was terrible. He then apparently wanted to meet me and speak to me :lol:

30 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

He does. I said last season he wasn’t good and his temper was terrible. He then apparently wanted to meet me and speak to me :lol:

And of course, that certainly wasn't someone winding you up.... ;) 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Probably wanted to pick your footballing brain

I was talking to a Spennymoor fan yesterday who was frustrated at their hoofball tactics . Doesn't seem to be the Tommy Miller way so I told him he should speak to Tommy about it . He replied that he did indeed give Tommy a grilling over it last season and Tommy threatened to deck him :lol:

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

I was talking to a Spennymoor fan yesterday who was frustrated at their hoofball tactics . Doesn't seem to be the Tommy Miller way so I told him he should speak to Tommy about it . He replied that he did indeed give Tommy a grilling over it last season and Tommy threatened to deck him :lol:

Brilliant. Half of this forum would be wiped out in a day if Tommy boy was in charge 

2 hours ago, TJAshton said:

He wanted you to tie his man bun.

He's the Derek Zoolander of the west coast.

1 hour ago, Flea said:

And of course, that certainly wasn't someone winding you up.... ;) 

I wonder if it was somebody impersonating somebody else on social media 

1 minute ago, Shay said:

I wonder if it was somebody impersonating somebody else on social media 

You've got me worried now . My date with Miley Cyrus tomorrow night might be a disappointment

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

You've got me worried now . My date with Miley Cyrus tomorrow night might be a disappointment

It will be when I show up. Mines a real ale 

• Haha 1

Just getting round to watching Glastonbury and Miley was great but what was her stupid dad doing on stage with her, the Killers great but the DVD with Stormzy hit the trash bin ,why is everybody fawning over him, thought didlyodoodly was bad but this guy takes the biscuit.

34 minutes ago, dj funky said:

Just getting round to watching Glastonbury and Miley was great but what was her stupid dad doing on stage with her, the Killers great but the DVD with Stormzy hit the trash bin ,why is everybody fawning over him, thought didlyodoodly was bad but this guy takes the biscuit.

Keep up DJ. I like that song with Lil X and her dad 

45 minutes ago, dj funky said:

the DVD with Stormzy hit the trash bin ,why is everybody fawning over him, thought didlyodoodly was bad but this guy takes the biscuit.

Granted this grime thing isn't my genre of music, however I have to agree. I can normally see some artistic merit in music I don't like, however the grime scene simply goes over my head, it all sounds dreadful (And if you have a spare hour to kill on Youtube, go down the Blackpool Grime Media rabbit hole to see a bunch of kids acting like "gangsters" rapping about rape and all sorts of horrific **** to see how truly daft the whole thing is).

A few of my friends were losing it over someone called Dappy playing last week (apparently he pulled out last min) - first time I felt like one of those "grumpy old men" when saying I hadn't a clue who the hell he was, couldn't name you any of his work, or think of anything worse than having to listen to him :D 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Flea said:

Granted this grime thing isn't my genre of music, however I have to agree. I can normally see some artistic merit in music I don't like, however the grime scene simply goes over my head, it all sounds dreadful (And if you have a spare hour to kill on Youtube, go down the Blackpool Grime Media rabbit hole to see a bunch of kids acting like "gangsters" rapping about rape and all sorts of horrific **** to see how truly daft the whole thing is).

A few of my friends were losing it over someone called Dappy playing last week (apparently he pulled out last min) - first time I felt like one of those "grumpy old men" when saying I hadn't a clue who the hell he was, couldn't name you any of his work, or think of anything worse than having to listen to him :D 

Stormy. Blinded by your grace. Now that is a tune 

13 minutes ago, Flea said:

I love almost all music, brought up with it in a pub, but I can't stand gangster rap, death metal or... grime. I'm not even sure it qualifies as music to be honest. Right now I'm into Cocomelon and 90s dance. Warning, Cocomelon isn't for everyone :)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, dj funky said:

Bet you don't play that when wooing your clients.

Anyway. We’ve got bigger things to worry about. No deal Brexit for starters 

7 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

I love almost all music, brought up with it in a pub, but I can't stand gangster rap, death metal or... grime. I'm not even sure it qualifies as music to be honest. Right now I'm into Cocomelon and 90s dance. Warning, Cocomelon isn't for everyone :)

Death Metal is OKish in parts, however a lot of it is deliberately OTT which isn't to my taste. Pirate Metal is much more fun (Go google Alestrom for an example of OTT metal thats good to listen to). 

Gangster rap is crap, agreed. I don't mind a bit of rap tbf, however the posturing gangster stuff is naff. 

From doing the school and youth clubs in the 50's and Disco's right through my life one thing for sure lucky that I like all kinds of music but so glad that the decks are hung up because playing grime would make me ring the Samaritans for help.

• Like 1