Sign in to follow this  
archietaylor7

Kosylo

14 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

The not wanting full time football with us seems not to be an issue with Fylde, finding that difficult to understand, as far as the contract extension  being activated by the club, if he didn't  like it why sign the contract in the first place.

It only became a problem when we went full time therefore 3 years ago he signed a contract assuming we would stay part time. By the sounds of the article in the courier he expected us going full time to release him I.e. not take up the option of last season. He comes across quite bitter about the whole of last season in my opinion and I think we will be better off without him and he will be better off without us. I think he will do very well at Fylde and wouldn’t begrudge him that. Overall a very good player for us but not one that I am overly concerned about losing currently. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Shergar4 said:

It only became a problem when we went full time therefore 3 years ago he signed a contract assuming we would stay part time. By the sounds of the article in the courier he expected us going full time to release him I.e. not take up the option of last season. He comes across quite bitter about the whole of last season in my opinion and I think we will be better off without him and he will be better off without us. I think he will do very well at Fylde and wouldn’t begrudge him that. Overall a very good player for us but not one that I am overly concerned about losing currently. 

There must have been something legal in the contract. If he signed a contract as a Semi-Pro with an option for the club to take up a further season, which they did!!! Then surely it would have to have been written into the contract that should the terms of the contract change in any way then the contract would become null & void. So It must have included the fact that at that point he would have to go Pro or be in breech of contract???? Now that would account for his seemingly frustrated approach to most of last season.

2 hours ago, archietaylor7 said:

There must have been something legal in the contract. If he signed a contract as a Semi-Pro with an option for the club to take up a further season, which they did!!! Then surely it would have to have been written into the contract that should the terms of the contract change in any way then the contract would become null & void. So It must have included the fact that at that point he would have to go Pro or be in breech of contract???? Now that would account for his seemingly frustrated approach to most of last season.

As I have pointed out full time doesn't appear to be an issue for him now!!!

1 hour ago, Roy Race said:

As I have pointed out full time doesn't appear to be an issue for him now!!!

I have previously stated that I thought that there were internal club issues with him. Bottom line appears to be that he didn't want to be here. Well his wish has come true, good luck to him.

3 hours ago, archietaylor7 said:

No I think we exercised the option and he stayed part time and was predominantly on the bench early season until he signed the ‘full time’ one. The club must have been within their rights to do this which obviously got kosys back up a little. Like I say he comes across as quite bitter in his courier interview about such events, but he is now the past let’s look to the future. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nw3casc1 said:

Good riddance....

Although it is sad news, it could be a sign of relief, a freed up wage and a player who we can being in who is more consistent 

• Like 2

I for one am glad he has gone. He didn't want to be a Halifax player for at least a year. Goodbye and good riddance 

Edited by Shaymen0
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Shergar4 said:

No I think we exercised the option and he stayed part time and was predominantly on the bench early season until he signed the ‘full time’ one. The club must have been within their rights to do this which obviously got kosys back up a little. Like I say he comes across as quite bitter in his courier interview about such events, but he is now the past let’s look to the future. 

"In the summer when the club (Halifax) changed from part-time, I thought they would have been slightly fairer because they triggered my option (for another year) and went full-time, knowing I had a full-time job,” he said

I think if you read what I wrote Shergar4, it would seem I'm right!! The quote above is from Kosy's summary in the Courier. He knew exactly what he was signing, it would have been in the contract, if the club triggered the clause then he would be expected to go Pro. If that hadn't been in the contract he could legally have walked away. Why he thinks that the club would generously waive the deal is strange??? Business is business at the end of the day. And he does say so himself. It seems to bear out that people sign things that they just dont read, or read correctly, perhaps his agent let him down. But as you say, he now in the past so lets move on!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shaymenRup said:

First full game played and Fylde lost 4-1 at home. Think he’ll probably be warming the bench again on Saturday. 

I doubt it they and he will feel they have something to prove, but feel sure we will wind him up.

26 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

I doubt it they and he will feel they have something to prove, but feel sure we will wind him up.

A bigger crowd also might fire him up.

Only 1,136 to see them lose at home to Woking.

Perhaps fans are drifting back to Gloomfield Road !

• Like 4

I kept pointing out last season he wasn’t interested his body language said it all. The only games he played for us were the televised ones. 

Is he still working full time and playing for Flyde. No doubt it. His only concern was he thought he was denied a big contract from them or Salford by our taking up his option. 

He will be looking to punish us on Saturday. 

28 minutes ago, Riders of Rohan said:

He will be looking to punish us on Saturday. 

He will be so wired come saturday it won't need much to tip him over the edge!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rdj said:

He will be so wired come saturday it won't need much to tip him over the edge!

Perhaps he will end up being sent off .. hope the ref brings his red card 

Kosylo will want to play and prove himself. Ducky will hopefully wind him up just like K Roberts did when we played Wrexham at home. 

Pete Wilds first full week and can do the training for Fylde hopefully we can see on Saturday a good performance and result. 

Fylde is always a team i want us to beat. Set of Cocky Arrogant Ba$tards

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TJAshton said:

Kosylo will want to play and prove himself. Ducky will hopefully wind him up just like K Roberts did when we played Wrexham at home. 

Pete Wilds first full week and can do the training for Fylde hopefully we can see on Saturday a good performance and result. 

Fylde is always a team i want us to beat. Set of Cocky Arrogant Ba$tards

Yes. Can’t say I’m a fan of Fylde either 

I have missed our Kosy yellow card prediction competition at games this season. On Saturday I will be going for a yellow in the 33rd minute as usual.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dj funky said:

Ill tell them all what you said when I travel to the Shay on the fans coach next Saturday.

Think you mean minibus 

• Like 3

Looks like 400 fans have gone back to Blackpool, but this will interest Lanzo from the NLP,TALENT SPOTTERS,we are now one step from the Football League,The next stage is to build a National Scouting Network which will reward success like no other,mmm.

There are a lot interesting aspects relating to this weeks game against AFC Fylde. It's really good that the lads have a week to recuperate, playing Tuesday / Saturday is bound to take its toll, especially as we are trying to play a high tempo pressing game. We had a very bad pre-season so the boys are bound to need a bit of rest, get the knocks and bangs treated and get some more tactical training time in. In truth, we were looking weary at Wrexham, so were Wrexham by the way so no excuse there, but a week with no Tuesday game is a good thing. I have a strange feeling we might not see Kosy next week. Dave Challoner is a very experienced canny manager. Especially following yesterdays heavy defeat he will make changes, he also knows Kosy is a ticking timebomb on the field and he knows the Town players will be out to wind him up. Will Challoner risk playing him, he's not at present a regular starter so he may chose to leave him on the bench. I hope he does play, despite the bad blood when he left, for quite a while he was our Talisman, and he had us on our feet on many an occasion (East Stand). It will be interesting.