Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
archietaylor7

Kosylo

Recommended Posts

I have to say that I have mixed feelings in regards to Kosy going. I think that the thing that rankles most is that he's gone to a team in our own league. Had he gone to the league above then fine, had he decided for whatever reason that he wanted to go down a league, that would have been strange but I could have accepted it. But we have serious issues if we are losing our best players to our direct competitors. I stated several times over the course of last season that he appeared to have the look of someone who didn't want to be here, that pretty much says that there were issues behind the scenes. Last season we really struggled to score goals and yet we have just lost a 1 in 3 goal scorer??? We know all to well how hard they are to find. I appreciate that it was probably Kosy that wanted to go, and we all know he has anger issues (Brownie will get him sent off next season for sure) but it really concerns me that if him leaving is about money then we will really struggle to recruit  quality players in!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes he did thank the fans in a few tweets.

 

The courier story answers a lot of questions to me. And I think that’s the end of it now and best of luck to him in the future.

Am a bit surprised that we didn’t accept the offers we received for him considering everyone knew he was leaving at the end of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, shaymen down under said:

Yes he did thank the fans in a few tweets.

 

The courier story answers a lot of questions to me. And I think that’s the end of it now and best of luck to him in the future.

Am a bit surprised that we didn’t accept the offers we received for him considering everyone knew he was leaving at the end of the season.

What does the courier say ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, archietaylor7 said:

I have to say that I have mixed feelings in regards to Kosy going. I think that the thing that rankles most is that he's gone to a team in our own league. Had he gone to the league above then fine, had he decided for whatever reason that he wanted to go down a league, that would have been strange but I could have accepted it. But we have serious issues if we are losing our best players to our direct competitors. I stated several times over the course of last season that he appeared to have the look of someone who didn't want to be here, that pretty much says that there were issues behind the scenes. Last season we really struggled to score goals and yet we have just lost a 1 in 3 goal scorer??? We know all to well how hard they are to find. I appreciate that it was probably Kosy that wanted to go, and we all know he has anger issues (Brownie will get him sent off next season for sure) but it really concerns me that if him leaving is about money then we will really struggle to recruit  quality players in!!!

Think the style of football we played last season.Made it an easy decision for him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ashy1966 said:

Think the style of football we played last season.Made it an easy decision for him.

I remember last season I moaned that he was not supported by his teammates when he had the ball and someone replied that was because he made the wrong decisions with the ball which left him isolated. So I still don't know whether it was him or the rest of the team! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Kosylo was always going, would have gone last summer if he could have . We've had 12 months to get used to the idea

Oh yeah Wilder, no doubt about that!!! I put in many threads over the course of last season that he was definitely going (insider info)!! And I noted on these very pages that he looked very emotional as he passed me as he left the pitch at Fylde on the last day. However, its just the fact that he's gone to a direct competitor that rankles. It has to be an internal club issue that's seen him leave. I agree with Ashy1966 regarding the style of football, he was definitely unhappy with what was required of him for much of the season, but that should really have been rectified going into the new season, players like kosy have to be used to their full capacity, we should have been looking for players to play around him and with him. Dont be surprised to see Rodney turn up at Fylde. It wont have gone un-noticed that they linked up very well together.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

Think the style of football we played last season.Made it an easy decision for him.

I think it’s more a case of the wonga that Fylde have offered him nothing to do with style of Football  he’s probably earning a couple of grand a week at Fylde plus I bet he got a decent signing on fee with there being no transfer fee involved.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kosylo needs a manager that will allow him to play football and teammates that understand the concept of off the ball movement. Last season he had neither.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We shod have sold him last season. Receive a small amount of cash and save a big wage earner. Then we could have looked at the loan market and signed a player or two to see us through the season.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, neilstewart said:

Kosylo needs a manager that will allow him to play football and teammates that understand the concept of off the ball movement. Last season he had neither.

He will be a revelation at Fylde.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Forever a Shayman said:

I think it’s more a case of the wonga that Fylde have offered him nothing to do with style of Football  he’s probably earning a couple of grand a week at Fylde plus I bet he got a decent signing on fee with there being no transfer fee involved.

Money certainly helps in life I agree with that.However he spent nearly all season looking bored stupid on the football pitch.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

Money certainly helps in life I agree with that.However he spent nearly all season looking bored stupid on the football pitch.

He would have had the offers coming last summer ,If people think he wasn’t talking they are a bit naive ,After the stick the Chairman got about the Tuton sale he probably thought better of selling him this time he probably got it wrong and should have sold him in January to keep anyone unhappy isn’t good the lack of effort after Christmas certainly showed.

Edited by Forever a Shayman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

Money certainly helps in life I agree with that.However he spent nearly all season looking bored stupid on the football pitch.

His agent would have been talking and giving him the figures what he could be getting he would have been peed off with that,He expected to go last summer and then found out we had an option on his contract for another 12 months that is the reason even Tom Denton made comments about it on Twitter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, archietaylor7 said:

Anyway, he's gone!!! Good luck to him, lets now move on. Lets get Dents back????? (ONLY JOKING) before you kick off!!!!!!!!!!!!

KICKED OFF:huh:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ashy1966 said:

He will be a revelation at Fylde.

Probably.....now he's not worrying about juggling work etc on the back of a proper wage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ashy1966 said:

Money certainly helps in life I agree with that.However he spent nearly all season looking bored stupid on the football pitch.

And sulking like a spoilt brat. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kirkbymoorsidesteve said:

with a bit of luck ,he will see red when he plays against us!!

Here's hoping he regrets the move after his team are whupped, miss out on promotion again as we wave good bye. (Dreaming)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The not wanting full time football with us seems not to be an issue with Fylde, finding that difficult to understand, as far as the contract extension  being activated by the club, if he didn't  like it why sign the contract in the first place.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...