Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Erik Everhard

Salford City

Recommended Posts

Congratulations on winning the play off final and promotion to the Football League.

Also, thanks for loaning us Dave. He helped to keep us in this league and gave the fans a few decent games to watch.

PS, If you're not bothered about keeping him, we'll have him no problem.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he wants to come back. He was no where to be seen on that picture that has circulated with team celebrating. I think it is going to be a case of he feels wanted here but not at Salford. If he does come back then credit to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TheNorwegianViking said:

The biggest question.....Can we afford him?

No, and you no we can’t, but  Dave please  come back to where you are wanted..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Congratulations on winning the play off final and promotion to the Football League.

Also, thanks for loaning us Dave. He helped to keep us in this league and gave the fans a few decent games to watch.

PS, If you're not bothered about keeping him, we'll have him no problem.

 

Yes well done YOU plastic -uckers , I’m so glad glad you beet them other plastic -uckers,  can we we have your Dave back please .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope the ****ers implode.  Best of two evils them going up.  Unfortunately and unlike Fylde I believe Salford are sustainable but the combined 11000 population of Kirkham and Wesham will be unsustainable if/when Fylde's Chairman becomes bored or jumps ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, francisfirth said:

I do wonder what they would have done with Alexander had they not won today. 

He would be sacked had they not won that is the pressure that comes with having such a massive budget.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Blueblood said:

No, and you no we can’t, but  Dave please  come back to where you are wanted..

Why cant we ... its 1 players wages not signing 8 players on massive wages. Do you know what he earns and what we pay or are you assuming? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

Why cant we ... its 1 players wages not signing 8 players on massive wages. Do you know what he earns and what we pay or are you assuming? 

Yes we can, we cannot afford not to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And where the neutrals out numbered the fans of both clubs combined 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Salary cap should be brought into the National League teams and they should only be spending what they earn, And if you hate Salford so much and you have Talk Talk as your internet provider bin them now because they are one of Salfords sponsors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But what support do you expect clubs at this level to have ? Our average crowd is around 1400, our greatest expectations would be less than 3500 . We'd take 4500 rubber neckers that we wouldn't see again until our next 'big' game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wilder Bollox said:

But what support do you expect clubs at this level to have ? Our average crowd is around 1400, our greatest expectations would be less than 3500 . We'd take 4500 rubber neckers that we wouldn't see again until our next 'big' game

As most clubs at our level do for big games. Fylde took less than their average home gate!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

As most clubs at our level do for big games. Fylde took less than their average home gate!!!! 

True, but how many do they have at away league games ? How many do they take to away games in London ? How many are they taking to the FA Trophy ? Would I go to Wembley again ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, halifaxmark said:

Why cant we ... its 1 players wages not signing 8 players on massive wages. Do you know what he earns and what we pay or are you assuming? 

Do you think the rest of the squad would sit back and say “nice one Dave, I’m dead chuffed you’re getting paid loads more than me” or perhaps there’d be unrest and other players demanding pay rises

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

True, but how many do they have at away league games ? How many do they take to away games in London ? How many are they taking to the FA Trophy ? Would I go to Wembley again ?

I would definitely go to Wembley any time the shaymen got there even if it was for the fa trophy again.  Surely nobody is thinking that because we've already been there they wouldn't again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, halifaxmark said:

I would definitely go to Wembley any time the shaymen got there even if it was for the fa trophy again.  Surely nobody is thinking that because we've already been there they wouldn't again 

WB just having a bad day.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, SteveM said:

Do you think the rest of the squad would sit back and say “nice one Dave, I’m dead chuffed you’re getting paid loads more than me” or perhaps there’d be unrest and other players demanding pay rises

So why aren’t they demanding pay rises in line with whoever is our top earner ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...