Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoddie

Well, this week's been interesting

Recommended Posts

I love it when all those who moan about the 'moaners' do their bit to make the forum an interesting place to visit, y'know, after the 'moaners' stop posting for a bit. Been like a bloody morgue in here this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mid table mediocrity with no threat of relegation has calmed some of the moans, as also has the recruitment of some forwards with a bit more impetus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The “moaners” asked for a change and did say we needed pace upfront and to change the team. It gets changed and we’ve done okay and we are now safe. 

The moaners know what they’re talking about :D

Long Live The Moaners

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TJAshton said:

The “moaners” asked for a change and did say we needed pace upfront and to change the team. It gets changed and we’ve done okay and we are now safe. 

The moaners know what they’re talking about :D

Long Live The Moaners

Everyone knew what we needed TJ but it’s being able to bring the right players in Quigley was brought in and probably isn’t The right player for us ,If we can bring the right midfielders and strikers in  during pre season we should do well next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rdj said:

mid table mediocrity with no threat of relegation has calmed some of the moans, as also has the recruitment of some forwards with a bit more impetus

 

Its hard to find that mid table mediocrity in this league, with 4 down and top 7 it seems most have something to play for....

been quite a few seasons since we have had a none event, with half a dozen games to go....

as others have said, probably explains why all is quiet on here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Forever a Shayman said:

Everyone knew what we needed TJ but it’s being able to bring the right players in Quigley was brought in and probably isn’t The right player for us ,If we can bring the right midfielders and strikers in  during pre season we should do well next season.

Indeed. Not too sure on the manager but he has proved in some games we can compete. Get rid of some players and bring the right players and I’d agree we could hopefully be up there next season with something to play for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, crowtherjcbravo said:

hopefully they will now be concentrating on contracts for next season. get Clarke onto another contract and lets keep a settled defence.

What Clarke is saying in The Courier today sounds promising :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Forever a Shayman said:

Everyone knew what we needed TJ but it’s being able to bring the right players in Quigley was brought in and probably isn’t The right player for us ,If we can bring the right midfielders and strikers in  during pre season we should do well next season.

Totally agree.Fullarton has to be more adventurous next season though.If he is we could well be in for a promising season...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...