Jump to content
Larriden100

Anyone recognise

Recommended Posts

Tony Fyfe AKA Lada Man... I think he was our replacement for Steve Norris..i could be wrong but he came from carlisle with a good cv but was absolutely terrible for us and got loads of stick from the Skircoat boo boys

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, FCHT15 said:

Tony Fyfe AKA Lada Man... I think he was our replacement for Steve Norris..i could be wrong but he came from carlisle with a good cv but was absolutely terrible for us and got loads of stick from the Skircoat boo boys

We swapped Tony Fyfe for Steve Norris, probably one of the best bits of business the old club did, the banana man was sh1te.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloody Hell didnt know it was a swap..Surely we could of got a good fee for him after his exploits..I remember an interview think it was Saint n Grevsie..And he said as long as im scoring i basically dont care about owt else..Smug one season wonder good riddance..But Tony Fyfe gosh he were useless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, FCHT15 said:

Bloody Hell didnt know it was a swap..Surely we could of got a good fee for him after his exploits..I remember an interview think it was Saint n Grevsie..And he said as long as im scoring i basically dont care about owt else..Smug one season wonder good riddance..But Tony Fyfe gosh he were useless

Yeah we offloaded Fyfe to Carlisle for Norris who then went on to become a club legend. We later sold Norris to chesterfield for a fee (i think).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2019, 4:04:48, shaymanandy said:

Tony Fyffe ?

Don't think it's him he didn't sign for town till 8 months after this photo was taken. 

Edited by Larriden100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, francisfirth said:

Fyffe was a centre half?? 

Not quite sure which position he claimed to be any good at but he was a dire centre forward for us.

He probably should have give centre half a try.

Edited by Erik Everhard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Not quite sure which position he claimed to be any good at but he was a dire centre forward for us.

He probably should have give. Centre forward a try.

That's bananas! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lada man lada man does whatever a lada can. His bursts of speed are very rare look at him, he's **** in the air. Look out here come the lada man. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

I've had to stand in while he makes DB's cocoa. (Only joking Chadders.

I know..      ......   He prefers Ovaltine.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jmc said:

Remember Fyfe scoring away in Scotland poss Hamilton ! Great day out 

He scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Hamilton, 4 August 1990. He also scored earlier in a 2-1 victory over Pollock Juniors, and also in a 3-2 win at Selby Town. Man, the guy was prolific.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...