Sign in to follow this  
SHAY man

Barnet

17 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Hahahahahahahaha. You sir are a ****ing weapon. Bore off with your absolute shite. Should be competing with Salford at the top of the league. You are delusional. I prefer to live in the real world. See you at The Shay. Not! 

You've returned to say something interesting? You failed.

14 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Even if I contributed NOTHING to this forum. It’s better than your absolute bitter shite. Slagging off one of the best players to ever play for this club in Scott McManus. He’s a bloody good guy if you’ve ever met him personally. But you won’t have done. You just slap somebody with the ‘wife beater’ label for the rest of their lives. You quite frankly are the biggest **** this forum has ever witnessed. Bitter bitter bitter. So I don’t care what you think. End of. Night night. Mines a bitter 

When did I slag McManus off? My beef was against the club for signing him and other women beaters. The problem with you, the real problem that manages to piss people off, you're a child in an adult's body, you say things that you can substantiate and you slag people off then claim it was the other way around. You're boring. You're repetitive. You're tedious. You're a schizophrenic hypocrite who writes so much crap that you can't keep track of it.

Just now, Pliny Harris said:

Making five vindictive posts in a row on a Saturday night to prove how little you care about what others think...

No just responding to the pricks after a few days not having time to respond to the pricks 

Just now, Hoddie said:

You've returned to say something interesting? You failed.

When did I slag McManus off? My beef was against the club for signing him and other women beaters. The problem with you, the real problem that manages to piss people off, you're a child in an adult's body, you say things that you can substantiate and you slag people off then claim it was the other way around. You're boring. You're repetitive. You're tedious. You're a schizophrenic hypocrite who writes so much crap that you can't keep track of it.

Again. I don’t care what you think. Hahaha. Passionate. Prepared to be different. Will say what I like. Whereas you. You’re a complete bitter bore. Night night 

Just now, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Again. I don’t care what you think. Hahaha. Passionate. Prepared to be different. Will say what I like. Whereas you. You’re a complete bitter bore. Night night 

Oh dear, another uninteresting post to add to your ever-growing pile of bullshit. "I don't care what you think but I'm gonna make several million forum posts concerning you."

Just now, Hoddie said:

Oh dear, another uninteresting post to add to your ever-growing pile of bullshit. "I don't care what you think but I'm gonna make several million forum posts concerning you."

No I’m just responding to a prick. I’m glad the board signed McManus. He will go down as a club legend. Whereas you will go down. Well. I would imagine as some non entity. 

No I’m just responding to a prick. I’m glad the board signed McManus. He will go down as a club legend. Whereas you will go down. Well. I would imagine as some non entity. 

Hfgiug gbliug fhyiuwn hasdoyhadfasdblkls. <- still more interesting than you.

1 minute ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Oh look the non entity is still twittering on. 

I could go all night :) And make your mind up, either I'm God or a non-entity. Can't be both.

Just now, Hoddie said:

I could go all night :) And make your mind up, either I'm God or a non-entity. Can't be both.

You like to think you’re God. However you are a non entity. Whereas Scott McManus is a club legend. So get a life. Night 

You like to think you’re God. However you are a non entity. Whereas Scott McManus is a club legend. So get a life. Night 

There you go again being a schizophrenic hypocrite. Let me remind you, I don't think I'm God, you've called me God several times. Don't you have to sell a shed or something?

Just now, Hoddie said:

There you go again being a schizophrenic hypocrite. Let me remind you, I don't think I'm God, you've called me God several times. Don't you have to sell a shed or something?

There you go again. Making light of mental illness. You think I’m a prick. I think you’re an ever bigger one. End of. So there you go. Stop carrying it on and go get a life 

There you go again. Making light of mental illness. You think I’m a prick. I think you’re an ever bigger one. End of. So there you go. Stop carrying it on and go get a life 

I'm not making light of anything, I'm being deadly serious. I think you're schizophrenic. And again, putting words in my mouth, I've never called you a prick and nor do I think you're a prick. I could pull a few choice words out of the air but I don't feel the need to insult you. That's how pathetic this is.

Just now, Hoddie said:

I'm not making light of anything, I'm being deadly serious. I think you're schizophrenic. And again, putting words in my mouth, I've never called you a prick and nor do I think you're a prick. I could pull a few choice words out of the air but I don't feel the need to insult you. That's how pathetic this is.

No you took it upon yourself to tell me to **** off this forum. So I responded. I will not be bullied by the likes of you. 

No you took it upon yourself to tell me to **** off this forum. So I responded. I will not be bullied by the likes of you. 

The last 30 minutes have proven exactly why your disappearance from this forum would be of benefit to everyone. "The likes of you" - not the first time you've said that. It's the type of language that betrays how special you think you are compared to other people. I bet you're a Tory.

Just now, Hoddie said:

The last 30 minutes have proven exactly why your disappearance from this forum would be of benefit to everyone. "The likes of you" - not the first time you've said that. It's the type of language that betrays how special you think you are compared to other people. I bet you're a Tory.

As opposed to the last 30 years of bitterness towards the rugby club, board, players etc. Yeah. Nice one. 

Changing tack. Good one. Yeah. The likes of you. A bully. 

As opposed to the last 30 years of bitterness towards the rugby club, board, players etc. Yeah. Nice one. 

21 years of bitterness against the Frocks, if you don't mind. I'm not bitter about the BoD or the players.

And funny how you keep taking what people say about you and smashing it back at them. A bully I ain't. On the other hand you spent weeks bullying anyone with a different opinion about the manager and our former star player. What a season they've given us. But you wouldn't hear a word said against either, except a couple of weeks ago when you switched sides. Before switching back obviously. Like I said, a schizophrenic hypocrite.

I'm off to bed now. I wanna be well rested so I can reply to your nonsense in the morning with a clear head.

*pram wobble* and dribble away.

Just now, Hoddie said:

21 years of bitterness against the Frocks, if you don't mind. I'm not bitter about the BoD or the players.

And funny how you keep taking what people say about you and smashing it back at them. A bully I ain't. On the other hand you spent weeks bullying anyone with a different opinion about the manager and our former star player. What a season they've given us. But you wouldn't hear a word said against either, except a couple of weeks ago when you switched sides. Before switching back obviously. Like I said, a schizophrenic hypocrite.

I'm off to bed now. I wanna be well rested so I can reply to your nonsense in the morning with a clear head.

*pram wobble* and dribble away.

The players of the rugby club. The doers. Keep chirping on. 

No I defended them. I defended Lenighan against a witch hunt. And I was pissed off after one game. Shoot me. 

I don’t want you to respond to me. I don’t care what you think of me. You told me to **** off this forum. And I said no. As I will NOT be bullied off anywhere by the likes of you. 

Night. Sweet dreams. Of club legend Scott McManus scoring the winner at Wembley! 

9 hours ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Says the poster that never attends. Hilarious.

Thank you for proving my point. Ignored list for you.

FC Halifax Town travel to Barnet in our next Vanarama National League game.

Book on the official coach to the game, it will depart at 10.00am from Belgrave Social Club and the MBi Shay Stadium at 10:30am just £25.00 per person. Limited spaces available

Call 07707 143094 to book your place(s)

19.45 KICK OFF means fans will have a lot of spare time !

19 hours ago, rdj said:

FC Halifax Town travel to Barnet in our next Vanarama National League game.

Book on the official coach to the game, it will depart at 10.00am from Belgrave Social Club and the MBi Shay Stadium at 10:30am just £25.00 per person. Limited spaces available

Call 07707 143094 to book your place(s)

19.45 KICK OFF means fans will have a lot of spare time !

Website shows 2 pm start !!!

Edited by rdj
error

8 hours ago, vinnyweknuts said:

For the match or the coach?

Coach set off at 10. Which means there will have been loads of Town fans all over Londinium today. 

14 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Coach set off at 10. Which means there will have been loads of Town fans all over Londinium today. 

#memoriesofWhitby