Sign in to follow this  
SHAY man

Barnet

We need to stay with this formation and go for it again on Saturday. I'm not getting too carried away but we still have a chance of getting into the play offs.

Dust down the suits DB we're going to Wembley.

Just now, TJAshton said:

Finally he changed the team to more attacking and we win:Dcertainly safe now. Now time to set up for next season. 

Would it be harsh of me to suggest that a spate of injuries forced him to make a decision he otherwise never would have made? :unsure:

Whatever, a couple of brilliant results and just 5 points off sure safety and a season where hopefully we'll consistently apply what we've learned from this pretty dross season.

• Like 1

Great win - new signings up front seem to have made a world of difference already. Top stuff that’s sees us 11 points clear of the drop zone - surely enough.

• Like 2

Great result. Great performance. As usual defence class. Shame it took JF so long to realise our problems, said all season we needed ball playing midfielders not maher and staunton in the middle. Few new faces and we have improved massively.  Sign these lads permanent,few more signings, get rid if the deadwood like odelusi,Edwards etc and hit the ground running next season then the manager will get everyone's full backing 

Nice to see both players making their home debuts score one each, when was the last time that happened, if ever?

Rodney you plonker. Great game from him and he set the tone chasing balls down from the front. Even Kozzy got involved chasing back! 

Rodney, Hardy, Ferry were superb for me. No intention to be negative but it's a shame they're loan players. But let's enjoy tonight. 

Im having a pint, I suggest we all have whatever our vice is!! Enjoy the win. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, canberracol said:

Chrisbo

Great result, i am now going to throw that shrimp on the barbie with a big steak and washed down with a cold beer.

Isn’t it a bit early. 

12 minutes ago, Scouse Shayman said:

Sounded a great game. Just finishing work so ,you've guessed it, IT'S DANCING TIME

I think there'll be some dutchmen joining you tonight!

I think tonight has showed that the board were right to be patient. JF is building something here and how good does it feel to be mid table. Onwards and upwards. Message to the moaners. Stop moaning. It doesn’t help anybody. It’s detrimental. 

• Like 1

Just now, Pliny Harris said:

One of the best things about this upturn in performance is that it came after even you gave up the ghost with Fullarton :lol:

Im allowed to get pissed off. It’s part and parcel of being a football fan. I had a wobble. But I have supported him on the whole. I would say tonight I have been proved right. Rome wasn’t built in a day. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

That visit from Scot has worked miracles

Nothing to do with Scot, it is my lad from Malta that has changed things, two wins out of two since he has been here, three out of four at the start of the season, the one defeat at Salford. Five wins out of six, he returns to Malta in the morning.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, canberracol said:

Chrisbo

Great result, i am now going to throw that shrimp on the barbie with a big steak and washed down with a cold beer.

Good lad!