Sign in to follow this  
SHAY man

Barnet

Close one tomorrow, but i think town will come out the better team, weather isn't good at the moment, could that affect the game tomorrow??

Just now, chrisbo61 said:

Hopefully take the game to them instead of sitting back and fingers crossed!

Indeed playing with fingers crossed is always a bad tactic.

I just reckon Saturday's win, especially because of the reward that came from really attacking for the win in the second half, might just see the weight lifted from the players' shoulders. Not to mention the home debuts for Duku and Rodney, whether they start or come on as subs. 

I have a good feeling about this one.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, olitheshayman said:

I just reckon Saturday's win, especially because of the reward that came from really attacking for the win in the second half, might just see the weight lifted from the players' shoulders. Not to mention the home debuts for Duku and Rodney, whether they start or come on as subs. 

I have a good feeling about this one.

I just hope he picks the same team and adopts the same tactics. I know that we are still not mathematically safe but we are close so it's time to play a more attacking style and let's achieve safety as soon as possible. Then we can look up and not over our shoulder.

Website incompatibility

Barnet match preview

"There were no injuries picked up in the trip to Eastleigh so we should have a similar squad to that game, with Cameron King coming back into the squad. Dayle Southwell, Sanmi Odelusi, Joe Skarz and Ben Tomlinson are still doubts. James Berrett is still serving two more games on his suspension. "

Injury update

“We had seven players miss training on Tuesday due to injury. Two are out for the remainder of the season (Dayle Southwell and Ben Tomlinson) Sanmi (Odelusi)  is awaiting his operation date, we’re unsure when Joe Skarz or Cameron King will return and Scott Quigley had to sit out due to hamstring issues.”

After Saturday’s positive performance and result, town will start positively and brightly quickly going into a 3-0 lead (within first 30mins) which will be the score both at halftime and full time..  just saying! (Dreaming!) 

• Like 1

I'm not expecting much tonight. A similar borefest to before. So we scored a goal. That'll be enough to get us points most days now, and it'll be decent to watch us defend a lead rather than ponder a draw, but that's it. No evidence from either team's going that'll be any different.

Town 4 (Manny Duku x4) - 0 Barnet; att. 938.

• Like 1

Tough game against a team who have had some decent results. Hopefully the home crowd lift the team after Saturday and kick them on to victory.

I heard someone mention Grazioli. I thought that was what we were having for the free meal. So it’s not pizza then?

Just now, Lammie said:

I heard someone mention Grazioli. I thought that was what we were having for the free meal. So it’s not pizza then?

Soup in a basket

29 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Football?

It can be Hoddie ...it can be

If we play like we did on Saturday we will win 

but I don’t think we have played well in consecutive matches 

so who knows which Halifax will turn up tonight 

just hoping as usual 

nick 

39 minutes ago, Nick said:

If we play like we did on Saturday we will win 

but I don’t think we have played well in consecutive matches 

so who knows which Halifax will turn up tonight 

just hoping as usual 

nick 

So another  0-0 then !!

5 hours ago, rdj said:

Website incompatibility

Barnet match preview

"There were no injuries picked up in the trip to Eastleigh so we should have a similar squad to that game, with Cameron King coming back into the squad. Dayle Southwell, Sanmi Odelusi, Joe Skarz and Ben Tomlinson are still doubts. James Berrett is still serving two more games on his suspension. "

Injury update

“We had seven players miss training on Tuesday due to injury. Two are out for the remainder of the season (Dayle Southwell and Ben Tomlinson) Sanmi (Odelusi)  is awaiting his operation date, we’re unsure when Joe Skarz or Cameron King will return and Scott Quigley had to sit out due to hamstring issues.”

....."impressive".....

1 hour ago, Glenners said:

So another  0-0 then !!

You are more likely right than wrong as that has been our most consistent score 

I fancy us to score tonight with Rodney chasing around up front, so if we can manage another clean sheet we will be on a roll !