Sign in to follow this  
davidhx6

Maidstone highlights

I can't see how the challenge on Southwell could be anything but a penalty, even if the ref was unsighted the lino must have had a clear view, We looked to have a good shout for handball in the box and the only dispute over the Quigley incident should have been was it in the box or just outside.

• Like 3

Just now, steve lumb said:

and what was Quigley booked for? Protesting? Was certainly a clear foul so surely can't have been for simulation?

Ref said a dive according to Kent comms.

5 minutes ago, steve lumb said:

and what was Quigley booked for? Protesting? Was certainly a clear foul so surely can't have been for simulation?

Referee said for diving 

23 minutes ago, steve lumb said:

Given his celebration was a big dive so assume that tells you he thinks it was for diving

Kossy made that goal happen...thank got we've got him to be able to do things like that, because no one else seem capable or confident enough to do so.

Although Quighley scored, and he should have done from that range, I really wasn't impressed with him in the second half when he lost the ball, stopped fecking running and just shrugged his shoulders !!!!!! Unacceptable, Aspin would have eaten him and spat him out at full time for lack of effort and commitment.

Three penalty calls seen them given elsewhere, so amazed not to get one 

but thats the way it’s been for months, but you have just got to keep going 

nick 

3 bad decisions from the ref.....We should've got 2 pens.....and the booking of Quigley for diving:wacko:

Master piece work from Kosylo for the goal.....and credit to Quigley being awake and good finishing. 

Edited by TheNorwegianViking

Great highlights. Halifax play better on plastic. I'm sure the rugby and Ossie won't mind if we install a 3G pitch at The Shay. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Che Bentos said:

Great highlights. Halifax play better on plastic. I'm sure the rugby and Ossie won't mind if we install a 3G pitch at The Shay. 

And MrB, he could downgrade his ambitions of reaching FL asap to never

• Like 2

14 hours ago, woody said:

Kossy made that goal happen...thank got we've got him to be able to do things like that, because no one else seem capable or confident enough to do so.

Although Quighley scored, and he should have done from that range, I really wasn't impressed with him in the second half when he lost the ball, stopped fecking running and just shrugged his shoulders !!!!!! Unacceptable, Aspin would have eaten him and spat him out at full time for lack of effort and commitment.

For such a big lad Quigley does get eased off the ball far too easily, needs to stick his arse & elbows out to make it a harder job for defenders to nick the ball. Even a tot like Sterling has mastered that one.

2 hours ago, Roy Race said:

For such a big lad Quigley does get eased off the ball far too easily, needs to stick his arse & elbows out to make it a harder job for defenders to nick the ball. Even a tot like Sterling has mastered that one.

Sterling has no need to stick his arse out it´s just BIG.:)

I know it’s just edited highlights but was that such a bad performance? Im sure I’ve watched town play for a whole seasons and seen them create less chances! Thought there were some half decent passages of play.. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, woody said:

It’s why he didn’t play at port vale much!

• Like 1