Sign in to follow this  
Richmond96

How many going to Maidstone?

I think all those who travel whether it be from Halifax or any part of the country deserve a medal to be honest , one thing that has never really waiverd is our away support no matter how bad it's been .

I used to do it in my younger days but I wouldn't even contemplate going all the way to Maidstone , booking time off work for a midweeker , getting home at silly o'clock  , hats off to the pensioners making the trip though .

Got everything crossed you have something to cheer about .

• Like 1

Haven't the last two games at Maidstone been the most dreary 0-0 draws ever? The marker has been set down.

Hats off to the fans who go to watch. Despite how the club's been getting me down, if I could I would be there tonight. 

Edited by olitheshayman
  • Like 1

Wow just seen Maidstone are 10 points worse off than us yet have the same amount of wins and scored more goals.

You could argue that means we’ve been unlucky not to turn draws into wins - however some would say that’s an overly positive viewpoint...

21 minutes ago, olitheshayman said:

Hats off to the fans who go to watch. Despite how the club's been getting me down, if I could I would be there tonight. 

That's because you are young and inexperienced .

That's why I take my hat off to any Pensioner stood on that terrace on a cold Tuesday evening miles from home .

Cue the - “not a proper supporter” 

“it’s called supporting your team” 

well credit to anyone that is going but I couldn’t think of anything worse than travelling down there to watch utter utter shite and see the secret Scottish squirrel on that touchline stood like a mannequin doing sweet F A! 

How he is still in charge is beyond me and DB is obviously happy to be in the MOTORAMA NORTH with no overnight stays and less travelling with supposedly bigger home crowds. 

Hopefully proved wrong and we win tonight. 

Edited by TJAshton

2 hours ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Is there an emergency phone line for those affected?

Think they have your therapists number is it your third one now the other two having fled the country.<_<

2 hours ago, chadders said:

Think they have your therapists number is it your third one now the other two having fled the country.<_<

Only after I endlessly quoted to them all your one-liners, jokes and witticisms in the mistaken belief they were amusing

• Like 1

Hope those that make the trip have something to cheer 

safe journey to all 

nick 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, awaydays said:

There’s a few of us on the train. I’ll be surprised if there’s less than 54.

Enjoy your night in London :)

9 hours ago, chadders said:

Car full setting off at 12.30 with my witty repartee and banter to keep them occupied on the journey down. Pre match tea at The Bull Inn ME15 0HD.

Thoughts and prayers are with the afflicted, I mean your companions.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ShayW said:

Worth every penny   Two wins and a draw in my last three games

18 hours ago, greg45 said:

You just keep attending ShayW

18 hours ago, greg45 said:

1 hour ago, vinnyweknuts said:

JF- Can we get ShayW on the team sheet or at least the team bus for ever

I have a PSV licence so maybe :)

Long commute from London mind you :(

Edited by ShayW

22 hours ago, ShayW said:

I have a PSV licence so maybe :)

Long commute from London mind you :(

Are you at the game on Saturday? Let me know the next home game that you attend and I'll go. It might sound like superstitious codswallop but it still makes more sense than a JF interview.

22 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Are you at the game on Saturday? Let me know the next home game that you attend and I'll go. It might sound like superstitious codswallop but it still makes more sense than a JF interview.

Unfortunately not, I have to work :(  Next home game will probably be Solihull, will most probably be at Eastleigh and Barnet away games. Will try to make Ebbsfleet at home but not likely

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ShayW said:

Unfortunately not, I have to work :(  Next home game will probably be Solihull, will most probably be at Eastleigh and Barnet away games. Will try to make Ebbsfleet at home but not likely

I shall be at the Solihull game, Mr Lucky (that's your new name )

On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2019‎ ‎18‎:‎56‎:‎08, Erik Everhard said:

I shall be at the Solihull game, Mr Lucky (that's your new name )

Watched 4, Won 3, Drawn 1, Lost 0 :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShayW said:

Watched 4, Won 3, Drawn 1, Lost 0 :)

Nice one Mr Lucky and thanks for your attendance today. Well done pal and thanks for the 3 points. Is Solihull your next game? If it is I shall be in attendance.

8 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Nice one Mr Lucky and thanks for your attendance today. Well done pal and thanks for the 3 points. Is Solihull your next game? If it is I shall be in attendance.

Barnet away will be next likely game (for some reason not hopeful about the result in that one), home game attendance all depends on work. On 24hr call so can never guarantee attendance until the morning of a Saturday game (unfortunate due to it then costing £150 to attend, train, beer, ticket etc.), plus the other half can always throw a spanner into the works. Likely but may delay attendance (deliberately) for a week to keep up my record as i'm sure Maidenhead will prove to be easier opposition :) (they were poor at home against us but we were much worse). Might even make the Ebbsfleet game, one of my personal local rivalries down here

• Like 1