Sign in to follow this  
shaymanjoe

Message to JF

Hopefully my rant from the taxi might have led to Mr B having an uneasy night :angry: The lady with him looked terrified :o

• Like 1

Run out of likes but nice one BTM ,and why does he not take a leaf out of Warnock's managerial skills,No excuses just respect and play your hearts out and play the football with a smile because its goals that lift the club not dine in Pie and Peas and waffle nights.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Guido said:

Hopefully my rant from the taxi might have led to Mr B having an uneasy night :angry: The lady with him looked terrified :o

3 hours ago, Guido said:

Yeah abusing the chairmen and his wife is the answer isnt it, rather than using the Q&A sessions or the chairmans invite session.

So we sack the manager, no doubt to be replaced with a "proven" manager.

Maybe Wilder will come back because the same fools claimed he was sh!te too.

Maybe Aspin will come back........ because some of us now realise what we lost when he left.

But teams get promoted, teams get relegated and teams stay where they are. Its football not the end of the world. Get real and get things in perspective.

You are beginning to worry me Rupert and wonder if you will be still talking tripe when we hit Conf  North because I don't believe you go to our games because all you do is insult fans who care for the club are could you be another relation of our manager. How about you go to the next love in and tell everybody your views and how happy you are, thought not .

• Like 1

Where and when is Bossomworth's North Korean style meeting being held?

We know that only the chosen acolytes, (Beautiful People), have been invited to attend to hear his waffle and financial fizz, but what happens if they say some home truths though?

Will we ever see them again if they speak out of turn with the Shay Security having a field day picking them out?

Having said that though, that would mean less at the gate the following week, DB wouldn't be so reckless would he? But with his last couple of appointments he has sanctioned he has run his course in charge. Despot times and desperate measures.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, shaymenRup said:

Yeah abusing the chairmen and his wife is the answer isnt it, rather than using the Q&A sessions or the chairmans invite session.

Maybe Aspin will come back........ because some of us now realise what we lost when he left.

But teams get promoted, teams get relegated and teams stay where they are. Its football not the end of the world. Get real and get things in perspective.

If we hadn't changed the management last year we would have been relegated.

Clearly he's lost the dressing room. Look at M#! Utd changed management now world beaters...

Time to go

4 hours ago, shaymenRup said:

I witnessed the rant and it was in no way abusive to Mr. B. It was simply a statement saying Mr Fullarton is shite and it's time for him to go. Understandably as well after yesterdays dross yet again.

Think you need to get real and get things in perspective, have you seen the form of the last 26 league games? Or don't you look at the table and results like Mr. Fullarton?

• Like 2

Jamie Fullarton was sacked at Notts County for being a poor manager and he's been poor for us, every fan I speak to wants him gone. 
So instead of BREXIT, I suggest we have FUXIT. Quite an apt name for the jobs he's had. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, shaymanjoe said:

I witnessed the rant and it was in no way abusive to Mr. B. It was simply a statement saying Mr Fullarton is shite and it's time for him to go. Understandably as well after yesterdays dross yet again.

Think you need to get real and get things in perspective, have you seen the form of the last 26 league games? Or don't you look at the table and results like Mr. Fullarton?

Yet the lady with Mr B “looked terrified” Bravo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lammie said:

Yet the lady with Mr B “looked terrified” Bravo.

Can't help someone been terrified by some shouting. If someone is terrified by shouting I'd advise them not to go to a football match. I wouldn't have even said she was terrified to be honest, just more confused :lol: Don't try escalate the story, Mr. B found it hilarious and was laughing his head off at the time.

1 hour ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Jamie Fullarton was sacked at Notts County for being a poor manager and he's been poor for us, every fan I speak to wants him gone. 
So instead of BREXIT, I suggest we have FUXIT. Quite an apt name for the jobs he's had. 

Cost around £80,000 to get rid of this clown!Ain,t going to happen I,m afraid.

4 minutes ago, shaymanjoe said:

Can't help someone been terrified by some shouting. If someone is terrified by shouting I'd advise them not to go to a football match. I wouldn't have even said she was terrified to be honest, just more confused :lol: Don't try escalate the story, Mr. B found it hilarious and was laughing his head off at the time.

I’m not trying to escalate anything. The “looked terrified” is a direct quote from the post.

Just now, ashy1966 said:

Can we see if he is still got his playing boots, he can lead from the front and net a couple of goals, save us in a different way!

10 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

Mrs Bosomworth  will be terrified at losing that amount of money

• Like 1