Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Icke's Lizard

Scarf

Recommended Posts

Is there anybody willing to donate a scarf to my mate who lives in Gibralter before he flies back Saturday? 

He has been asked by the landlord of his local to bring one back but it must have "Halifax town"  on it. 

I woyld give give him mine but it's a traditional blue and white bar scarf with no words. 

He already has a flag up over there. 

image.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Is there anybody willing to donate a scarf to my mate who lives in Gibralter before he flies back Saturday? 

He has been asked by the landlord of his local to bring one back but it must have "Halifax town"  on it. 

I woyld give give him mine but it's a traditional blue and white bar scarf with no words. 

He already has a flag up over there. 

image.jpg

Yes, you can have one of Megaphone Man’s. I’ve got a few in the car. I’m sure he would approve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, robb said:

Yes, you can have one of Megaphone Man’s. I’ve got a few in the car. I’m sure he would approve.

Just now, robb said:

Yes, you can have one of Megaphone Man’s. I’ve got a few in the car. I’m sure he would approve.

Megaphone man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the name of the pub?   Lived in Gib for three years, went with no kids and came home with two.  The border was closed at the time and nothing much else to do other than drink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, robb said:

Yes, you can have one of Megaphone Man’s. I’ve got a few in the car. I’m sure he would approve.

It'll need to come with some sort of blue plaque too if it comes from his collection!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Is there anybody willing to donate a scarf to my mate who lives in Gibralter before he flies back Saturday? 

He has been asked by the landlord of his local to bring one back but it must have "Halifax town"  on it. 

I woyld give give him mine but it's a traditional blue and white bar scarf with no words. 

He already has a flag up over there. 

image.jpg

If you're over 40 and from Halifax, you know Brian Crowther. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, canberracol said:

What is the name of the pub?   Lived in Gib for three years, went with no kids and came home with two.  The border was closed at the time and nothing much else to do other than drink.

Was 1 named Madeline :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Is there anybody willing to donate a scarf to my mate who lives in Gibralter before he flies back Saturday? 

He has been asked by the landlord of his local to bring one back but it must have "Halifax town"  on it. 

I woyld give give him mine but it's a traditional blue and white bar scarf with no words. 

He already has a flag up over there. 

image.jpg

Doe's his brother want one for't Bow-legged while were at it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eddies mate said:

Doe's his brother want one for't Bow-legged while were at it ?

Alan wouldn’t be sober long enough to know what to do with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Giving this thread a bump. 

I'm just having a pint with Brian now and he's pestering me and asking if I can get hold of a scarf for him that says "Halifax Town" 

I'll be at the game tomorrow so if anybody is kind and polite enough then let us know. 

It's just so he can put it up in a bar  and spread the word round Gibralter. Hes back home for Xmas so hopefully we can get something sorted out. 

Cheers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/11/2018, 09:16:40, eddies mate said:

:lol: Bertie Mee was manager last time he went.

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankley " Have you heard of The North Bank, Highbury"?

Shanks said "No, I don't think so, but I've heard of The Skircoat boot boys"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankley " Have you heard of The North Bank, Highbury"?

Shanks said "No, I don't think so, but I've heard of The Skircoat boot boys"

Skircoat aggro, not boot boys isn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Giving this thread a bump. 

I'm just having a pint with Brian now and he's pestering me and asking if I can get hold of a scarf for him that says "Halifax Town" 

I'll be at the game tomorrow so if anybody is kind and polite enough then let us know. 

It's just so he can put it up in a bar  and spread the word round Gibralter. Hes back home for Xmas so hopefully we can get something sorted out. 

Cheers. 

surely he can buy one from the shop when he is over here ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...