Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
fez

Barnet Postponed

Recommended Posts

We will now be playing Barnet twice in the merry merry month of March. Home game now on Tuesday 5th, 7:45pm.
I'd almost forgotten we're in the same league as them at this point to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Subj

16 minutes ago, olitheshayman said:

We will now be playing Barnet twice in the merry merry month of March. Home game now on Tuesday 5th, 7:45pm.
I'd almost forgotten we're in the same league as them at this point to be honest.

Subject to their continued involvement in the FA Cup I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

The ticket is a nuisance in the season ticket book . I'm not even sure if it's still there :lol:

:lol: My son pulled his out prematurely too..............

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wilder Bollox said:

The ticket is a nuisance in the season ticket book . I'm not even sure if it's still there :lol:

Surely JF's fault for getting us into the FA Cup first round ;););)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 games in 14 days. Stupid place to play the game when there is so many Tuesdays free before this. We then play them 7 days later at their place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mjc12345 said:

5 games in 14 days. Stupid place to play the game when there is so many Tuesdays free before this. We then play them 7 days later at their place

As they are still in the fa cup and fa trophy Tuesday's need to be kept free for their potential replays I think 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, olitheshayman said:

We will now be playing Barnet twice in the merry merry month of March. Home game now on Tuesday 5th, 7:45pm.
I'd almost forgotten we're in the same league as them at this point to be honest.

Great game vs Brentford

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...