nw3casc1

On to Morecambe

Hope I am wrong but cant see us getting anything tomorrow. 2-0 defeat would not be too embarrassing. Will follow updates hoping to be shot down in flames :blink:

Just now, Tony Flower said:

Just mark that Sid and Dick and we’ll be ok.

???? here you go again :wub: I wish English was your chosen Language :D 

Fear the worst, hope for the best.

Full support for the full 90 and lets hope that is returned by full effort from the players. If so, who knows. Morecambe dont have the best home record so the longer we keep them out hopefully the more the home fans will turn on them.

• Like 4

Nothing to loose but everything to gain,, I just hope the players can put in a performance and give us a win. Who knows who they might face in the next round. 

Not expecting a result today but just hope we put in a respectable performance. Would be pleased if we could somehow get a replay and I’d be thrilled if we won. Heart says draw, head says lose.

• Like 1

It's a freebie really for Fullarton today.Not expected to win.Dover next Saturday far more important.If a miracle happens & we do win today.Will the £36000 be invested back into the playing squad?

18 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

It's a freebie really for Fullarton today.Not expected to win.Dover next Saturday far more important.If a miracle happens & we do win today.Will the £36000 be invested back into the playing squad?

I’d ask DB but I’d wager not

No players in during the last few weeks despite injuries would suggest that they need to go with what they have ... I hope I’m 100% wrong right enough and I hope Town win today to find out ! :)