Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richmond96

How many going to Braintree? I predict 125.

10 hours ago, francisfirth said:

Yes after 40 years of following I too only go when I look foward to a game or a season. I just keep wishing we would stop being generally sh1t.

Thought after 40 years, like me you would be used to us being sh.t 

if I only supported a team because they were good I would given up supporting town before I even started 

and like all other the boys in my class at northawram school would have followed Leeds 

come on boys why so negative, as a club we have always been poor, so anything better than  that is a good season 

It’s not “Shaymen til we lose the next game “ 

its “Shaymen til we die “ 

sounds like some of you are not  keeping up your end of the bargain. So I expect a lot of RIP notices on the messageboard in the this week :) 

nick 

Wonder how many players will be going to Braintree, oops sorry forgot its August 1st tomorrow when all the pieces will fall into place.

3 minutes ago, dj funky said:

Wonder how many players will be going to Braintree, oops sorry forgot its August 1st tomorrow when all the pieces will fall into place.

can see official site tomorrow 

Fcht are pleased to announce Alan Trialist

fcht are pleased to announce Adam trialist

fcht are blah blah Aaron. ali adrian! 

4 minutes ago, dj funky said:

Joking apart it's a joke.

5 minutes ago, dj funky said:

Good point DJ, no supporters coach going loads of spare seats on team bus. Take your boots you might get a game.

1 hour ago, dj funky said:

Big Yorkshire Day signing party

18 hours ago, Flea said:

The Norweigian Viking would say that is better than being there! Cant wait for your player ratings!

I got the post in yesterday.....on top of the pile of commercials it read.....Back to school!.....in bold letters....I immediately thought of you;)

Bloody cars broke down-that may be 2 less to Braintree,unless someone fancies buying and sending me an alternator please :(

On 31/07/2018, 01:04:04, Flea said:

Cant see the coach running if I am being perfectly honest. Less than a week before kick off and its only just been announced and at £32 a seat I can't see many takers. 

Own goal tbh, if no news of a coach one would buy train tickets well in advance!

25 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Own goal tbh, if no news of a coach one would buy train tickets well in advance!

Not really the train is going to cost 80 minimum even advanced because the fixtures came out too late for the early bird tickets. But I guess that's "mr bs"fault also.

On 31/07/2018, 16:37:18, GLPFCHT said:

Bloody cars broke down-that may be 2 less to Braintree,unless someone fancies buying and sending me an alternator please :(

Give it a good bash with a hammer. It'll be right as rain!

47 minutes ago, Shaymen0 said:

Not really the train is going to cost 80 minimum even advanced because the fixtures came out too late for the early bird tickets. But I guess that's "mr bs"fault also.

Didn’t go on line on July 4th to validate this or not. Yours in sport Richard Branson x

On 31/07/2018, 09:56:15, Nick said:

Thought after 40 years, like me you would be used to us being sh.t 

if I only supported a team because they were good I would given up supporting town before I even started 

and like all other the boys in my class at northawram school would have followed Leeds 

come on boys why so negative, as a club we have always been poor, so anything better than  that is a good season 

It’s not “Shaymen til we lose the next game “ 

its “Shaymen til we die “ 

sounds like some of you are not  keeping up your end of the bargain. So I expect a lot of RIP notices on the messageboard in the this week :) 

WELL SAID NICK!!!

I'm into the 40s for number of years following the Shaymen (first favourite player Lammie Robertson) and as such feel its important to remain optimistic despite far more disappointment than elation in that time.

Will be there 3 o clock Saturday.  

Hope the team can start silencing all the miserable toxic buggers on the forums who seem to delight in spending half their lives rubbishing the team, the chairmen, the board, the ground, the media team, other supporters, the prices, the merchandise, the rugby team, the rugby supporters (have I missed anything?)

C'MON SHAYMEN!!!!

After a couple of years you will turn into a toxic old bugger and like the rest of us you will need happy pills to help you through the season because they have got you hooked and you will never escape Goodnight pleasant dreams.

1 hour ago, The beautiful game said:

WELL SAID NICK!!!

I'm into the 40s for number of years following the Shaymen (first favourite player Lammie Robertson) and as such feel its important to remain optimistic despite far more disappointment than elation in that time.

Will be there 3 o clock Saturday.  

Hope the team can start silencing all the miserable toxic buggers on the forums who seem to delight in spending half their lives rubbishing the team, the chairmen, the board, the ground, the media team, other supporters, the prices, the merchandise, the rugby team, the rugby supporters (have I missed anything?)

C'MON SHAYMEN!!!!

Half of them are worthy causes tbh

1 hour ago, dj funky said:

Big choice Saturday WB town reserves at BPA or your old chum Billy and towns 3rd  reserve side.

BPA, see if Brackley are any cop, too busy with work to do much travelling