Who Will Be Our Next Manager?

Erik Everhard

4 hours ago, Ash said:

The manager will bring these with him. I would imagine it's discussed at the interview stage.

The club are appointing a physio and kitman this time around to avoid predicaments like the one we’ve had with Heath going 

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I enjoy going to the shay whoever is in charge I am there to get behind my team What I don’t enjoy is watching shaymen both at the ground or on the message board constantly slagging off the board

Just for the record both the physio and kit  man were there yesterday and agreed to work for nothing to help the club as we would have been in a pickle otherwise. Credit to them for doing this particu

The person we want doesn't exsist and if he did he wouldn't be begging for a job at Halifax

Posted Images

so surprised... Letter this morning...interview Monday morning..Saying that the CV looks stronger, I did get another Sunday league Team up in the Premier Division last season..Been out today for the new suit. Going to finish of the power point tomorrow....Good luck Town.. Maybe in the dug out Tuesday??

5 minutes ago, nw3casc1 said:

so surprised... Letter this morning...interview Monday morning..Saying that the CV looks stronger, I did get another Sunday league Team up in the Premier Division last season..Been out today for the new suit. Going to finish of the power point tomorrow....Good luck Town.. Maybe in the dug out Tuesday??

Everley Bros. come to mind ¨Dream dream dream¨

32 minutes ago, nw3casc1 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w1g-idt-8U

Archived