Leyton Orient (H)

olitheshayman

Just realised tonight if tuton had stayed a couple of extra weeks and grabbed a couple more goals before he left halifax would have stayed up and Heath would never have come into the club and ripped it apart. Actually he probably would have done because Mr B always referred to wanting the north ferriby model, well that is still going to plan decreasing crowds and relegation.

seriously though Tuton was the only attacking town player tonight with any idea or movement or fighting spirit, he was on a level with orients forwards unfortunately though most of the rest of the town players had no ideas.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Playing football on the floor from the back is about how comfortable and confident your players are on the ball, passing quickly without losing possession and moving into space, relative to the sharpn

Too many players that aren't good enough, we are a National North team in the National Premier

Can we think about using “Proper “ English please? Defense is American English , defence is English.  I am in a “Victor Meldrew Mood!” Don’t get me started on of instead of have ! 

Posted Images

Thought Tuton was our only bright light and probably the only player up to this league

need an experienced CB in the Kennyw Lowe mode and three midfielders to compliment Collins . Are we the only team still playing with wingers ? It doesn't work in this league ! Their 31 took every ball and had the freedom of midfield

A lot of blame has to lie at the door of the bod. Showed zero loyalty to our best manager since reformation. Over achieved in two seasons in this league and then pushed him when we started badly. Appointed Kelly which contributed to the drop. Showed Harvey no loyalty after giving us one of the best days in the clubs history. Appointed a pub team manager.

Just now, johngrantsnumber1 said:

A lot of blame has to lie at the door of the bod. Showed zero loyalty to our best manager since reformation. Over achieved in two seasons in this league and then pushed him when we started badly. Appointed Kelly which contributed to the drop. Showed Harvey no loyalty after giving us one of the best days in the clubs history. Appointed a pub team manager.

I've heard this opinion from loads of other people...oh no hang on...it's just you repeating yourself every single time you post.

To many players short on confidence and are starting to hide in games, something they haven't done before. Darling of the crowd, Kosy was poor tonight and what on earth was Hibbs doing when he came On? Was he pissed? So many bad passes and the crazy challenge that led to his booking. Tonight has proved a 2 man midfield is not the answer and will not get us out of this mess. Collins is a very good player, but asking him to work in a 2 is asking a little to much. Two options for me at the moment, 3 at the back with 3 in the middle or revert to the Aspin model of 4 3 3 

Very depressing. Tuton the best of a bad bunch who cannot manage the basics of football and who week in week in are making poor choices on the field. Tonight the players faces even looked as though they knew they were second best.....and they were.

Yes Billy has to go.....a step too far for him is conference football. I don't mind Dents but right now I'd prefer a big lad up front who can actually hold onto the ball as it is at present being pin balled back through our midfield then onto our defenders putting them under undue pressure.

There's not many I'd retain in this squad.

2 minutes ago, AFC Halifax said:

To many players short on confidence and are starting to hide in games, something they haven't done before. Darling of the crowd, Kosy was poor tonight and what on earth was Hibbs doing when he came On? Was he pissed? So many bad passes and the crazy challenge that led to his booking. Tonight has proved a 2 man midfield is not the answer and will not get us out of this mess. Collins is a very good player, but asking him to work in a 2 is asking a little to much. Two options for me at the moment, 3 at the back with 3 in the middle or revert to the Aspin model of 4 3 3 

Denton on wing? 

2 minutes ago, AFC Halifax said:

Wouldnt say it's a confidence issue. Some players just haven't got the ability for this league. Moyo garner Clarke. Wilde is steady but wouldn't say any better than McManus. Collins really good player but doesnt have a 'footballer' next to him. The bench was weak in an attacking sense. Heath could see it wasn't working but didnt change anything apart from a straight swap hibbs for Clarke.

16 minutes ago, Flea said:

If you think his performace today was acceptable then I am lost for words. Everyone was woeful. 

His pass out to Mcdonald for the goal was good play, but other than that he created nothing. He ran around a lot, but did nothing. For a player that has now had 2 years as a Championship player he was no threat what so ever. 

Not sure what went on at FT, but again his temprement was there to see. Three times during the game he also shuffed at an Orient player in the handbags and twice gave gob fulls to the linesman for correct decisions against him.

I have no time for him but I want him to be a success here as if he is it helps us. I’m mindful of the fact he hasn’t played much latley so needs to be given some slack for that, but with that said, he has done nothing yet to show he is better than anyone else at the club. 

He needs to let his football do the talking. So far he has had 2 bad games (so has the rest of the team, and I’m not disputing the fact that he has played better than most) and shown the prick side of him again.

I’m with Flea. Tuton did knack all. To be fair 9 others were exactly the same.

Only Josh MacDonald can hold his head up high tonight.

Kosylo? What is going on? The amount of times he declines an easy pass, holds on to the ball for too long then tries to pass it through a defender is infuriating.

Solihull will be smelling blood now.

5 minutes ago, never_shay_die said:

I've heard this opinion from loads of other people...oh no hang on...it's just you repeating yourself every single time you post.

When heath stops repeating the same tactics every week. We will stop repeating the same posts every week. How about that. 

6 minutes ago, AFC Halifax said:

Talking of Aspins sides, I wonder if we've tried to sign Maynard back. He would be perfect for us. Put him and Collins sitting and either Kossy or Hobbs further up. Saying that, who the feck is going to sign for us at the moment? 

1 minute ago, AFC Halifax said:

A front 3 of Denton Tuton & Kosy 

We tried a front 3 of Mcdonald, Tuton and Kosylo at Bromley.

It was horrific. 

We probably need that third man in midfield more than anything at the moment as Collins is being over ran trying to do too much. We should probably look to build the play and side around him at the moment as he is a cut above any other play at the club and can actually dictate the play. 

1 minute ago, Erik Everhard said:

Talking of Aspins sides, I wonder if we've tried to sign Maynard back. He would be perfect for us. Put him and Collins sitting and either Kossy or Hobbs further up. Saying that, who the feck is going to sign for us at the moment? 

Maynard a regular in Salford side. Full time. Earning a wedge. Their support now not much lower. I can’t for a second think why he’d wanna leave. Will be playing the same, if not a league higher next season at Salford.

4 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Earning well over £1000 a week at Salford 

1 minute ago, AFC Halifax said:

Earning well over £1000 a week at Salford 

A club on the up, more money, 1st team football and arguably a better team to play for (If you’re a footballer that is) 

A club that’s dwindling down, A manager who doesn’t have a clue and isn’t well liked, less money

i know which I’d choose 

Archived