Macclesfield.

dj funky

1 minute ago, holmbridge said:

When is Heath going to get a grip on the discipline, bookings for dissent are criminal with the chance of a second yellow resulting in a red. We haven't got 11 fit to play without additional suspensions thru "dissent"

Good point. Can't afford anymore players out.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are the only ground in the country that takes animal conservation seriously

Spoke to Kossy yesterday. What a top bloke. He had a lot of time for me and others around him. He seemed very honest when he denied that he was going to Brentford. He stated no club had made any offer

The captains out injured a right back at centre back a striker in midfield the main threat still out injured the right back then injured in the warm up leaving a midfielder to fill

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Garner wasn't booked for dissent, he was booked for the challenge that look firm but fair and had every right as captain to question the ref

So it was a firm but fair tackle that the ref saw otherwise and he challenged the ref...sounds like dissent to me

51 minutes ago, holmbridge said:

When is Heath going to get a grip on the discipline, bookings for dissent are criminal with the chance of a second yellow resulting in a red. We haven't got 11 fit to play without additional suspensions thru "dissent"

What does heath do to improve it!!! Makes garner captain

When you think about it we have arguably our first choice back 4 out. Our second choice right back at centre half, a loan midfielder that has hardly played called in at the last minute and our best player out injured.

Oh, and we are playing against top of the league. Let's cut Billy and the players a bit of slack.

58 minutes ago, noelm1979 said:

And the Heath Out wankers are happy again.

Wont be happy till the clowns out the door. Clearly your just as thick as pig**** to see how crap we actually are. 

Funnily enough we started playing better when the weakness up front went off. And i know whats coming. "Hes the top scorer" yep but hes also the guy that can do f all unless the ball is planted on his head 1 yard from goal. 

Weve won 2 of the last 18 or 19 games. Im a heath out wanker and proud of it!!!! 

2 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Wont be happy till the clowns out the door. Clearly your just as thick as pig**** to see how crap we actually are. 

Funnily enough we started playing better when the weakness up front went off. And i know whats coming. "Hes the top scorer" yep but hes also the guy that can do f all unless the ball is planted on his head 1 yard from goal. 

Weve won 2 of the last 18 or 19 games. Im a heath out wanker and proud of it!!!! 

Your wrong. Be proud of that!

That was dire. a pub team v football team. The gap was there for all to witness but the blind loyals refuse to see.

To save myself from a soaking walking home I left at 0-3 so could get a lift off another who has suffered this rubbish for too long.

No doubt the excuses will pile up again tonight. We are sh1t and we know we are.

Seems like we imploded a little second half, getting hit by that late goal in injury time. 1 point from 3 tough games, should have got 4 points from them imo. Play offs 10 points away, which is a tough ask but not impossible. Also 10 points off the relegation spots, so we shouldn't need to fear being dragged into that battle. We are about where I expected us to be this season, equidistant from both play offs and relegation. See how the second half of the season pans out, and then build on that next season.

Next 5 league games are

Maidenhead (A), 11th

Orient (H), 19th

Bromley (A), 9th

Dagenham (H), 8th

Wrexham (A), 5th

Maidenhead and Orient are both winnable games, but the other 3 look tough on paper. Should be looking for 8-10 points from those games.

Archived