Macclesfield.

dj funky

44 minutes ago, Jmc said:

Pretty certain if we swapped posiatkons with them we’d be taking over a thousand easily today 

We would certainly take a lot more but 'easily a thousand'. Behave. Micky Steel doesn't operate their turnstiles

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are the only ground in the country that takes animal conservation seriously

Spoke to Kossy yesterday. What a top bloke. He had a lot of time for me and others around him. He seemed very honest when he denied that he was going to Brentford. He stated no club had made any offer

The captains out injured a right back at centre back a striker in midfield the main threat still out injured the right back then injured in the warm up leaving a midfielder to fill

Posted Images

1 hour ago, chrisbo61 said:

when have we ever taken a thousand anywhere(not wembley) ffs

York away. 1100 if I remember rightly. Man City, nearly 3000, Blackpool away was over 1000, Rochdale away over 1000, Brackley, Guisley, these are just off the top of my head. Oh Man Utd, Kettering, Bolton. Depends how far back you want to go. BPA as well.

11 minutes ago, steve lumb said:

And Garner booked in first minute

When is Heath going to get a grip on the discipline, bookings for dissent are criminal with the chance of a second yellow resulting in a red. We haven't got 11 fit to play without additional suspensions thru "dissent"

Archived