andrich

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well p1ss off and watch Chorley then 

I think we have to accept that Town as currently financed are in the just scraping through level in this division. The only way forward to try and be successful is for the board to either sell th

Newsflash: if you spend all your time pointing at someone trying to do their job, saying they're shite and should be sacked from the very beginning, then there'll come a day when they will be shite. D

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, monk said:

Disgraceful , nobody can defend Heath on the back of that , game over after 7 minutes , he has a game plan and it is not working but he sticks with it , we are just handing the opposition 3' points on a plate , what message does he send out to the players when he sets up not to lose , this is the same squad who won 3-0 at Orient and played teams off the park during that good run , kosy has been a big miss but i doubt he could change what is now looking like we are going into a relegation scrap.

Same squad, different lineups.

Every time I see Clarke and Moyo getting more game time than Morgan, I start grinding my teeth.

2 minutes ago, Shaymen2008 said:

Got to get a game as I don't think we have eleven available players. Whether it will be in attack though who can tell with dumwit in charge (probably stick him in goal)

I think the suspensions will dictate his team selection which willl be 4 4 2.

Hotte and Brown centre halves, stick Batty left wing, Middleton and Oliver in the middle and MacDonald on the right.

He needs a biig training session on Thursday.

Hobbs has to get a chance on Saturday. At least he has a goal threat.

Just now, royals1922 said:

Same squad, different lineups.

Every time I see Clarke and Moyo getting more game time than Morgan, I start grinding my teeth.

It's not just Morgan , he had Waring on the bench , what's his thinking does anybody know , it's as if his mindset is we are going to lose and then when we are losing its damage limitation , he might be gone before Saturday.

Just now, monk said:

It's not just Morgan , he had Waring on the bench , what's his thinking does anybody know , it's as if his mindset is we are going to lose and then when we are losing its damage limitation , he might be gone before Saturday.

Pretty please with jam on it.

8 minutes ago, monk said:

It's same old , same old with this club , just when you think we are getting somewhere it all goes wrong .

Somebody somewhere is taking the ****ing piss .

You certainly aren't a "Merry Monk" tonight.

Archived