Wrexham game thread

royals1922

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really can't believe people knocking this squad and Heath with the achievements to date. With our budget, who on earth would come in and do any better? Every player gives his all, we are organised and

Decent performance. My opinion of Kevin Roberts changed tonight, getting at kosylo trying to get him sent off. Never a penalty at the end. Can't believe the sponsors chose Sam Johnson as man of match,

Connor Oliver is there to play football, get it on the deck and keep possession. There was an occasion when he had the ball last night and 3 of our players just ran away from him. Oliver had no option

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, AFC Halifax said:

He was very poor at the V9 academy (coming from a source who was at the trial days) hence why he didn't get a decent move and stopped at the level he was at previously. 

A level now which he is earning rave rewiews & scoring goals.Did you watch the programme? 

10 minutes ago, AFC Halifax said:

I have seen one episode and wasn't impressed with it. Don't really see the point of it. Did anyone get a decent move from it? 

The point is let's make a programme on the back of Vardys name. No real merit in terms of any future stars being unearthed.

The formula is fine as it is -good young player is released from big club, player drops down the leagues, player then finds his belief and form and then moves for big money and smaller club benefits

6 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

Danny Newton.

Was being chased by Coventry before anyway, agreed to sign for someone before the trial and then went to Stevenage. He would have got a move irrespective of the academy. So an academy set up by an agent that included numerous non league "hot properties" resulted in a player moving into L2 !! 

55 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Oliver would not score in a brothel. 

That's why I think Durell would have been a good signing. Oliver doesn't really have any competition in that role. He needs some. Also. Durell scores goals. You then have a goal threat from your strikers, wide laft, at the back from corners and then from central midfield. 

Just now, Erik Everhard said:

That's why I think Durell would have been a good signing. Oliver doesn't really have any competition in that role. He needs some. Also. Durell scores goals. You then have a goal threat from your strikers, wide laft, at the back from corners and then from central midfield. 

He has in the stand.........

Just now, eddies mate said:

He has in the stand.........

He has but both of those players are not in his plans. I would have maybe tried King last night. 

Do you not think Hibbs plays better in a 3 in midfield or even a 4 2 3 1? I might be wrong but I don't think he suits 4 4 2. As I say, I might be wrong and you've seen more of him than me.

Another problem I have with Hibbs is that his name is a nightmare to spell with predictive text (it always comes out as Hobbs.) :lol:

15 minutes ago, AFC Halifax said:

Was being chased by Coventry before anyway, agreed to sign for someone before the trial and then went to Stevenage. He would have got a move irrespective of the academy. So an academy set up by an agent that included numerous non league "hot properties" resulted in a player moving into L2 !! 

Agreed to sign for us.Went on holiday.Came back & changed his mind.

5 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

He has but both of those players are not in his plans. I would have maybe tried King last night. 

Do you not think Hibbs plays better in a 3 in midfield or even a 4 2 3 1? I might be wrong but I don't think he suits 4 4 2. As I say, I might be wrong and you've seen more of him than me.

Another problem I have with Hibbs is that his name is a nightmare to spell with predictive text (it always comes out as Hobbs.) :lol:

You've found greater justification for his omission than Heath could ever come up with there mate...:lol:

It's like a broken record with some people bleating on about Hibbs. It's always said you are a better player sat in the stands than on the pitch. He has had some good games, some average games and some poor games. He isn't part of the managers plans, get over it 

3 minutes ago, AFC Halifax said:

It's like a broken record with some people bleating on about Hibbs. It's always said you are a better player sat in the stands than on the pitch. He has had some good games, some average games and some poor games. He isn't part of the managers plans, get over it 

Not until Heath sees the error of his ways...:P

Archived