Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Benfcht

Signings for next season

Suspect all the ones who haven't already left Salford will be staying for full time football. Might be a couple we could pick up who want to stay part time. Maybe Poole? What about Grand? We are fairly strong at centre half but can't hurt having more experiance and he certainly has that at a higher level as well. 

5 minutes ago, Shaymen101 said:

Serious question where are we wanting Nottingham to play? And it's irrelevant anyway as he's signed full time with salford

He didn't look too bad but Roberts is better. 

Without wanting to jump on the " seen him against Halifax he looked good sign him up bandwagon " the  No 3 for  Chorley looked a very good player. 

I accept his positioning wasn't great for the 1st goal but that was just about the only mistake he made,  he certainly had the better of his duel with Kosylo.

That said left back is a position of relative strength.

does anyone think macca could do a job on the left wing? i think him and wilde would make a good combination down the left, both going forward and in defence

Ryan Hall going to the Jamie Vardy acamedy in June so we will probabaly miss out

11 hours ago, malifax said:

Ryan Hall going to the Jamie Vardy acamedy in June so we will probabaly miss out

As is a rumoured target Elliott Durrell. Notice that Chestefield sniffing round Kosy and one more unnamed player 

12 minutes ago, shaymenRup said:

Marcus  Dinanga currently on loan from Derby at Matlock. Ready for a stint in National.

He's at Burton not Derby, isn't he? Either way I remember him looking good in both games he played against us for Matlock, so possibly worth looking at if Burton feel he needs testing at a higher level before giving him first team football.

7 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

you need to take a course from Chadders G-H. Thats how bad that is.:huh:

Tell the Matlock fans who made it in to a chant for him :lol:

Read the replies to Salford's tweet confirming the signing of Livesey and someone replied saying:

"What happened to liam hogan as this was on the website earlier today??" 

Someone replied to that saying that they had seen it too. Anyway, i did some snooping on Hogan's twitter and noticed he's recently followed both Salford Managers and a few Salford fans have recently followed him so read into that what you will.

11 minutes ago, AJS said:

Read the replies to Salford's tweet confirming the signing of Livesey and someone replied saying:

"What happened to liam hogan as this was on the website earlier today??" 

Someone replied to that saying that they had seen it too. Anyway, i did some snooping on Hogan's twitter and noticed he's recently followed both Salford Managers and a few Salford fans have recently followed him so read into that what you will.

I've Heard about hogan to Salford. If it happens, that shows what type of money they're throwing around.

Another Aspin fall out :lol:

Can understand the move because of location, will stay full time and the money. Man U fan too?

Just now, last_chance_saloon said:

Makes sense, as it reunites him with best mate Simon Grand.

Grand has left, apparently had an offer but was waiting for outcome of playoffs before signing. Offer was retracted to make way for Hoges and Livesey it seems.