Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Benfcht

Signings for next season

1 minute ago, mj85 said:

Hulme has gone to Alty, who will probably walk the Evostik Prem. 

16 hours ago, halifaxmark said:

Jordan hulme has left Salford. Good player and a goalscorer. Not sure why he's left 

Priestley of Salford has also gone to Alfreton.

The big players are coming out now. Barrow have just signed a player from Notts County.

What would people say was a good enough timeframe for trialists to get their chance to impress before we have to start working on our team?

Tomorrow will be the 3rd game and 2nd week of training for that Hassan to have staked a claim. Should we decide tomorrow night - Monday morning, or should we give him another go next week?

There has to be a cut off point.

Just now, Icke's Lizard said:

What would people say was a good enough timeframe for trialists to get their chance to impress before we have to start working on our team?

Tomorrow will be the 3rd game and 2nd week of training for that Hassan to have staked a claim. Should we decide tomorrow night - Monday morning, or should we give him another go next week?

There has to be a cut off point.

If progressing a little bit per session I would say 1 more game.

42 minutes ago, mj85 said:

Hulme has gone to Alty, who will probably walk the Evostik Prem. 

In a way I'm happy we've waited. A lot of league 1 and 2 teams are now finalising their squads and borderline league players are starting to look at the Conference teams. Orient, Barrow, Solihull have all done so recently. 

Huddersfield have signed a slew of players and their list is still being finalised.

I'm not sure the fact that we didn't overpay for borderline Conference/Conference North players is something we should be unhappy about.

Matlock town have just signed shaun Harrad. With torquay last but played in the Conference with Burton I believe. Don't know If he's past it but surely we could have been in the market for. 

However if he's from down south might have been a treck. 

29 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Matlock town have just signed shaun Harrad. With torquay last but played in the Conference with Burton I believe. Don't know If he's past it but surely we could have been in the market for. 

However if he's from down south might have been a treck. 

Been around a lot of clubs and in recent seasons has only played a handful of games for each team he has been with and only scored two or three goals for them.

On 7/14/2017, 3:28:05, Steve Lanzarote said:

Durrell to Macca

Apparently we were in for him.Spoke to him did Billy & the Chairman.Rumour has it?Mr B didn't like his attitude.

9 minutes ago, townmad said:

Been around a lot of clubs and in recent seasons has only played a handful of games for each team he has been with and only scored two or three goals for them.

Also part of the Torquay clean house.

1 hour ago, Snappy777 said:

Apparently we were in for him.Spoke to him did Billy & the Chairman.Rumour has it?Mr B didn't like his attitude.

So I believe