Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richmond96

Heath OUT

3 minutes ago, francisfirth said:

Did you go to Darlo then? Would be interested in you view on the game, or does a topuc like that stretch your abilities as a pundit?

Oh here we go. ... give us some positives today... get your head out of the sand lad 

Dire from start to finish. What does it take for heath to take his favourite street light off? Heads a ball to nobody all game and can't run for the life in him. How come nearly every team can pass the ball and get a decent cross in? Huffed and puffed all game.

Not sure where we go from here, win New Years Day and all might be rosie again . Bewildered by what is going on in the backroom, seems to be dwindling unity and a shortage of ideas

Just now, andrew said:

Good signing just defence not solid enough for me need a couple of experienced midfielders difficult to get at this time of year

Our scorelines in our losses says it all really. 2-3 Fylde, 2-3 Gainsborough, 1-3 Brackley, 2-4 Curzon, 2-3 Darlo. We can score goals, especially with Morgan on board.

20 minutes ago, francisfirth said:

Did you go to Darlo then? Would be interested in you view on the game, or does a topic like that stretch your abilities as a pundit?

Yeah and it was woeful! Heath is out of his depth now. The football is shocking, we can't defend at all, and Moyo centre midfield!? Just clueless 

Only thing this team is good for is both to score on betting sites.Time to go his Football is awful to watch and he is tactically clueless he got lucky last season.Still waiting to see a better Manager than Aspin ,Bosmworth is to blame for hiring all these clowns and selling Tuton had he not been sold we would never have gone down. We were never this bad under Aspin at this level fact.

It was dire.  Two poor teams to be fair and no reason why we couldn't have won.  They were pretty much there for the taking except for the fact that as usual we couldn't offer anything to cause them real problems and our defence gifted them 3 goals.  We had a few long range efforts and two keeping errors for the goals. 

I'm edging into the Heath Out camp now.  I just cannot see what his philosophy is. There's no football being played, little in the way of desire or strength, no solidarity,  total lack of ideas, little urgency and no pace.

I'm convinced Heath's success at Ferriby was based on a great team spirit among a team of underdogs, but that spirit and confidence clearly isn't visible with us. 

He has persevered with relying on Denton to win us the long balls and hopefully build from there but it isn't working.  Today Darlington were first to every second ball.

Morgan looks a real player and we can clearly score goals but our weakness all season has been our defence which Heath has been unable to address. 

5 months into the season and the football is awful, we're losing games,  conceding plenty of goals and consistently losing to other teams with play off aspirations.  If we were winning games I could stomach the football being served up but there is nothing slightly enjoyable about watching Town, and bar the odd few games it's been the same all season. 

I cannot see us making the playoffs.

Aspin had passed his sell by date with us and was rightly shipped out (and is now doing an average job at Gateshead) , really not sure whom we would appoint next as nobody out there looks the part and I'd expect us to have to kiss a few more frogs before we find our new prince

4 minutes ago, Forever a Shayman said:

Only thing this team is good for is both to score on betting sites.Time to go his Football is awful to watch and he is tactically clueless he got lucky last season.Still waiting to see a better Manager than Aspin ,Bosmworth is to blame for hiring all these clowns and selling Tuton had he not been sold we would never have gone down. We were never this bad under Aspin at this level fact.

Bosomworth saved the club, signed Vardy and Gregory and Tuton wanted out. I think he's well in credit. I think Aspin had run out of momentum and I'd have liked him to go a bit earlier. Heath looked good on paper but has lost the plot. We need a change. 

Ive said it before...get in tommy miller...he likes to play football the right way...he's been there and done it as a player...probably got contacts in the game...he definitely can't be any worse than heath!!!!

25 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Aspin had passed his sell by date with us and was rightly shipped out (and is now doing an average job at Gateshead) , really not sure whom we would appoint next as nobody out there looks the part and I'd expect us to have to kiss a few more frogs before we find our new prince

DAVID FLITCROFT

28 minutes ago, Coatskir Shed said:

Would Flitcroft really drop down that far? Would be a good appointment but don't see it.

If you don't ask!!!!! He needs a club to rebuild, yes he would be wanting a club higher up, but to get that he needs he could do worse than leading the Shaymen back to the football league.

2 minutes ago, LeedsShaymen said:

If you don't ask!!!!! He needs a club to rebuild, yes he would be wanting a club higher up, but to get that he needs he could do worse than leading the Shaymen back to the football league.

Wouldn't be against enquiring at all. Would be a great appointment of we could get him. Not in the Heath Out camp yet personally, but would take Flitcroft over him any day.

I've watched Flitcroft displays at Bury for a few years. If it's the proverbial "plan B" you're after, little of that. If it's knowing the Conference North, he doesn't. If it's getting bang from your buck, he's not your man, having won 10th place, a promotion in 3rd, and 16th before leading them on half of their worst losing record in history (12 prior to today's draw), all while losing millions of pounds. Sure there was some good football there played with some young talents, but you won't get those players and that style at this level if you were an Arab sheikh. If those who like booing Heath do it for the reasons they claim, they won't have the lungs to cope with Flitcroft.

2 minutes ago, Pliny Harris said:

I've watched Flitcroft displays at Bury for a few years. If it's the proverbial "plan B" you're after, little of that. If it's knowing the Conference North, he doesn't. If it's getting bang from your buck, he's not your man, having won 10th place, a promotion in 3rd, and 16th before leading them on half of their worst losing record in history (12 prior to today's draw), all while losing millions of pounds. Sure there was some good football there played with some young talents, but you won't get those players and that style at this level if you were an Arab sheikh. If those who like booing Heath do it for the reasons they claim, they won't have the lungs to cope with Flitcroft.

But I guess Heath is our man....

Have held off on the Heath out myself but have to admit his time's up now and it's time to go. The seasons falling apart we're in a terrible run and don't look like getting out of it, Heath seems to have lost the players and even the great don't come back from that. Sorry but enough's enough time to change.

9 minutes ago, Pliny Harris said:

Consider my mind changed.