Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richmond96

We need some new signings ASAP

1 minute ago, LeedsShaymen said:

MrB needs to get his finger out then if true.

May not be Mr.B? Maybe other clubs in for him? Maybe the player himself? 

Reeves isn't scoring so he'll fit the bill for a Heath striker, just need to make sure he can't pass on the floor and he's driven through North Ferriby on at least three occasions to qualify as a potential target for a 18 month minimum contract. Heath Out, all season long for me! Waste of space!

36 minutes ago, AFC Halifax said:

Shown glimpses but does tend to occasionally find Connor Hughes blind alleys 

Matty Kosylo is ten times the player Connor Hughes is. He reads the game  impeccably, far better than any of his team mates. In my opinion his ability beats that of Josh's and in my mind he will go on to play league football.

3 minutes ago, Coatskir Shed said:

Matty Kosylo is ten times the player Connor Hughes is. He reads the game  impeccably, far better than any of his team mates. In my opinion his ability beats that of Josh's and in my mind he will go on to play league football.

Thing is with Kossy is he's got a better footballing brain than his teammates so the things he sees and the passes he sees his teammates don't. Saw several instances of this against Eastleigh last week. Hopefully his teammates will start to read him better 

Another winger is also needed as I fear josh may leave in January. In the past month or so he's looked like he doesn't give a sh!t.

reeves would be ideal. Scored more goals than games played just 3 or 4 years ago in this very same league, a natural born goalscorer. Of course Adam Morgan would be nice as well ;)

in terms of centre backs I would take a look at somebody out of favour at national league level, I'm sure we could pull it off cos we're MASSIVE and should WALK THE LEAGUE.

creativity needed as mentioned due to Sinnott's injury. Got no idea who's available though, maybe a punt on George Thomson from fc  united?

1 hour ago, AFC Halifax said:

Reeves hasn't done much at Alty this season and last, still at least a couple of months for Brown & Macca 

Brown looking to start training within a fortnight.

2 hours ago, Caygillwashere said:

Reeves isn't scoring so he'll fit the bill for a Heath striker, just need to make sure he can't pass on the floor and he's driven through North Ferriby on at least three occasions to qualify as a potential target for a 18 month minimum contract. Heath Out, all season long for me! Waste of space!

Yep, we're only the 7th top scoring side in the country. 

2 hours ago, AFC Halifax said:

May not be Mr.B? Maybe other clubs in for him? Maybe the player himself? 

If it was 7 days put in then we're still waiting for those days to be up anyway. 

1 hour ago, Benfcht said:

creativity needed as mentioned due to Sinnott's injury. Got no idea who's available though, maybe a punt on George Thomson from fc  united?

Best opposition player seen this season. 

9 hours ago, rdj said:

Billy  was quoted recently as being two players short. Presumably our scouting system is so poor we have not identified any decent players or else those players don't want to come. exhorbitant prices claimed that other clubs could presumably wither if the player really wanted to join us (if their player does a  Tuton ).

BH has got rid of our scouting system.

3 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

BH has got rid of our scouting system.

Surprised the board would allow this to happen , very short sighted in that case 

8 hours ago, Benfcht said:

Another winger is also needed as I fear josh may leave in January. In the past month or so he's looked like he doesn't give a sh!t.

reeves would be ideal. Scored more goals than games played just 3 or 4 years ago in this very same league, a natural born goalscorer. Of course Adam Morgan would be nice as well ;)

in terms of centre backs I would take a look at somebody out of favour at national league level, I'm sure we could pull it off cos we're MASSIVE and should WALK THE LEAGUE.

Not a bad shout, their best player at The Shay and always looking to be creative with his distribution. But as previously mentioned, we want to build for the Conference and Thomson isn't a Conference player.

59 minutes ago, Coatskir Shed said:

Not a bad shout, their best player at The Shay and always looking to be creative with his distribution. But as previously mentioned, we want to build for the Conference and Thomson isn't a Conference player.

We need to get out of this division first.

Thinks its time some of you stopped playing Football Manager on your computer and stepped back into the real world.

Last weeks thread was all about Peniket and Hibbs should play as they are supposedly better. So the captain is moved out for Hibbs to play, and as I pointed out last week if we are expecting salvation from either Peni and Hibbs well it sort of proves how thin the squad is.

Hibbs puts in a dire performance, along with others, and the Football Managers among us can't be wrong, so Hibbs played badly because Heath is a poor coach unlike the FIFA rated coaches we have here.

Now its the scouting system, Football Manager chucks up loads of players, even obscure ones we are all supposed to have heard of, most of whom can't wait to join us. Its nearly Christmas and the transfer window is about to open. So who is going to move now when in a couple of weeks time bigger clubs might be interested?

Callum Chettle to come into the Sinnott role. Available for loan from Peterborough and Heath raved about him last season 

15 minutes ago, mj85 said:

Callum Chettle to come into the Sinnott role. Available for loan from Peterborough and Heath raved about him last season 

Again don't know much about him, but was very highly thought of when at Ilkeston. Peterborough may be wanting a club higher up the pyramid to take him? 

2 minutes ago, Ovenden Grunt said:

We don't need a prolific goal scorer?

Yes and no. Yes because it's always good to have one although we do have Denton and are the 7th top scoring team in the country and no because we want a more skilful, quicker player than Reeves to work off Denton's flick ons.

12 minutes ago, AFC Halifax said:

Again don't know much about him, but was very highly thought of when at Ilkeston. Peterborough may be wanting a club higher up the pyramid to take him? 

They've loaned Williams and Nicholson this low so may do the same with Chettle. Good player though definitely.