Town vs Nuneaton

Erik Everhard

1 minute ago, shaymanandy said:

?

Bouncer held a town idiot down on the pitch. The other numpties waded in. Disgrace the lot of them. It then kicked off in the car park between our own fans. All game the idiots were arguing the toss with the bouncers. Ban the lot of them.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's ridiculous isn't it and it days like this that make me question my love for the beautiful game. I'm excited about going to Nuneaton FFS. Nobody should ever be excited about going to a place that

Ban the lot of them! The club don't want them there and neither do 99% of the rest of the town fans who go to football to watch just that and have a good day out doing so

Yes was a good game. All the more distasteful at  the end and to say the stewards were bullying makes it sound like the one on the floor was the only one on the pitch and innocent?????  He was neither

Posted Images

Just now, crowtherjcbravo said:

Always the same lot. Older ones that should know better. A few of them were involved at lancaster a few years ago.

Was lads no older than about early 20s trying to kick off with home fans in the car park before realising no one wanted to know and turning on their own. 

Good game, great atmosphere and going back to halifax a happy lad.

The lad who ran in was stupid for doing so. The reason some of our lot went on is because them thuggish stewards were kneeling and holding down in the lads neck, chest and it was bullying.

i don't condone what our fans did at all and people will think I'm being an apologist, they were aggrieved about the way he was handled.

it was assault. Some will say he deserved it but to have your airways restricted was out of order .

It's been caught on film by a few

Ban the lot of them! The club don't want them there and neither do 99% of the rest of the town fans who go to football to watch just that and have a good day out doing so

11 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Good game, great atmosphere and going back to halifax a happy lad.

The lad who ran in was stupid for doing so. The reason some of our lot went on is because them thuggish stewards were kneeling and holding down in the lads neck, chest and it was bullying.

i don't condone what our fans did at all and people will think I'm being an apologist, they were aggrieved about the way he was handled.

it was assault. Some will say he deserved it but to have your airways restricted was out of order .

It's been caught on film by a few

Definitely needed to smash the front advertising boards to get on rather than climb over/under, and absolutely none of them were desperate to cause a bit of bother. 

2 hours ago, Icke's Lizard said:

4-5 burly roid heads kneeling down on the lads chest. His health was in danger.

The lads kicking offs health is in danger when they act like that.

Maybe shouldn't Have ran on the pitch but them stewards were big lads,the lad who ran on the pitch wasn't. Pick him up and take him out of the stadium,not pin him down with knees on top of him infront of the lads family and friends. If that was my family member I would also have gone on to help him.  

6 minutes ago, crowtherjcbravo said:

Lizard were these your mates? Were you part of that group?

Whether they're friends or not is irrelevant. I don't like to see a combined weight of about 60st kneeling on a lads neck and chest.

i know a few of then lads but I only stand with them at games. Not real mates as such

Archived