Season ticket sales

StVn1987

2 minutes ago, Bish said:

and the software and the operating computers etc.

We have a similar system at work where we all have credit card style cards for entry and exit to a car park.....3 of them for entry and 3 of them for exit, The maintenance cost alone is 30k a year. 

Might be worth waiting until we're in the Championship then.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dare say its probably the best of any Halifax Town club.

Good effort that and great crowd tonight. Don't sack it off next season Dave because we didn't sell 1700, build on it and we just might in a couple of seasons.

Called down to collect my season ticket this evening, unfortunately the carnage some of you were predicting couldn't have been wider of the mark. Walked in, told Louisa my name and was given my e

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Bish said:

We have a similar system at work where we all have credit card style cards for entry and exit to a car park.....3 of them for entry and 3 of them for exit, The maintenance cost alone is 30k a year. 

You could get two Steve Popplewells' for that kind of money

7 minutes ago, away_day_blues said:

For those that have collected season tickets, was it just the ticket, a car sticker and drink token? Had it in my head that it was other stuff too including a signed picture. Or did I dream that!?

Read your letter ;)

8 minutes ago, away_day_blues said:

For those that have collected season tickets, was it just the ticket, a car sticker and drink token? Had it in my head that it was other stuff too including a signed picture. Or did I dream that!?

Car sticker and free drink voucher. For those that ordered before the 30/06/16 the free mug will be available to collect before the end of August and the signed photo will be made available to collect once the final squad photo has been taken. 

Must be the best first day attendance we've had since reforming. If anybody has the Gospel According to Meynell to hand, is it our best since we were last in the football league, too? Not bad for a Tuesday night. Surpasses Kidderminster's by a few hundred as well, who have slightly bettered our attendances in recent years.

Anyone any problems tonight?

It seems some were predicting the apocalypse regarding season tickets and people not getting in or having problems, but from what I saw tonight everything went very smoothly and off the pitch it was a fantastic success.

Time for those having a pop to give credit where credit is due. The club appear to have handled this very well.

36 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

Very promising attendance tonight, 900 at least paying in on the night. Considering the usual 1200 Tuesday night crowds it bodes well for the rest of the season. 

As long as we stay in playoff contention, yes.

16 hours ago, Bish said:

Your firm charge £250 to change a light bulb! 

4 minutes ago, Mr Vincent said:

Your firm charge £250 to change a light bulb! 

Your happy to accept the blood money though for our little romantic weekend away with the kids 

Just now, Mr Vincent said:

Bloody money - lol I bet most dads on here will be pleased to hear that your family holiday this year has set you back a whole £100 quid. You tight bastard lol.

Don't forget your golf clubs - Sandy Lyle is ready for you. 

Haha I wish the trip to Spain 2 weeks after was only 100 quid, times it by 12 more like,.

Bloody golf - any sport your a panzie, you drink like a panzie, your football opinion is panzie

21 minutes ago, Mr Vincent said:

Bloody money - lol I bet most dads on here will be pleased to hear that your family holiday this year has set you back a whole £100 quid. You tight bastard lol.

Don't forget your golf clubs - Sandy Lyle is ready for you. 

image.png

Archived