Season ticket sales

StVn1987

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dare say its probably the best of any Halifax Town club.

Good effort that and great crowd tonight. Don't sack it off next season Dave because we didn't sell 1700, build on it and we just might in a couple of seasons.

Called down to collect my season ticket this evening, unfortunately the carnage some of you were predicting couldn't have been wider of the mark. Walked in, told Louisa my name and was given my e

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bobbins said:

Called down to collect my season ticket this evening, unfortunately the carnage some of you were predicting couldn't have been wider of the mark.

Walked in, told Louisa my name and was given my envelope containing season tickets (Plus drink voucher, car sticker and letter explaining how to redeem the other stuff). Couldn't have been easier, or quicker. I didn't even have chance to use the Pokégym I was dealt with that quickly.

I had the same problem

Still an unnecessary journey to our glorious Town suffered :lol:

I've heard there is going to be a big stick outside the Shay tomorrow night so anybody who feels the need can go and seek retribution on the BOD at there leisure. Give them a break,they are really putting in the effort,ok everything things not perfect,are you.

1 hour ago, shaydreambeliever said:

Collected my ticket with ease tonight,does anyone know if the offer of bring a friend for free to a game still stands? Can't find any info on that.

I think originally they said it would be to a selected game, i read it as being selected by the ticket holder but perhaps that means selected by the club?

If this is the case then they will probably select a Tuesday night in January to give the crowd a boost or they might just hope everyone forgets about it because it hasnt been mentioned in any adverts since it was lauched.

Either way its not really going to be a big issue if they don't go through with it because i doubt it was deal breaker for anyone.

40 minutes ago, greygoose said:

I think originally they said it would be to a selected game, i read it as being selected by the ticket holder but perhaps that means selected by the club?

If this is the case then they will probably select a Tuesday night in January to give the crowd a boost or they might just hope everyone forgets about it because it hasnt been mentioned in any adverts since it was lauched.

Either way its not really going to be a big issue if they don't go through with it because i doubt it was deal breaker for anyone.

They could be waiting for the promotion game, hopefully.

2 hours ago, Mahgni123 said:

I've heard there is going to be a big stick outside the Shay tomorrow night so anybody who feels the need can go and seek retribution on the BOD at there leisure. Give them a break,they are really putting in the effort,ok everything things not perfect,are you.

It's  the certainty of a safe future, it spooks some Town supporters, they like to live on the edge with financial ruin threatening just around the corner :blink:

4 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

I for one prefer our current BOD to any collective I can remember warts an all.

I don't know them as intimately as yourself but they seem alright. 

Let's hope they've learned from past mistakes and they continue to do the things they've done well.

1 minute ago, Erik Everhard said:

I don't know them as intimately as yourself but they seem alright. 

Let's hope they've learned from past mistakes and they continue to do the things they've done well.

Don't  know them at all but we appear to be solvent & have been for several years, ups & downs will occur that's life but if your broke you ain't going anywhere but down.

3 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

Don't  know them at all but we appear to be solvent & have been for several years, ups & downs will occur that's life but if your broke you ain't going anywhere but down.

It would take some pretty bad financial management to be broke when we started with more or less a clean   slate and in the lower non leagues.

We've been lucky with the players we've sold and with a couple of decent cup games.

The good thing about this board is they seem to pay all the bills on time and once they are taken care of they then decide what to spend elsewhere. That didn't happen in the past.

6 hours ago, Roy Race said:

It's  the certainty of a safe future, it spooks some Town supporters, they like to live on the edge with financial ruin threatening just around the corner :blink:

Get Jim Brown back,he always managed to keep it exciting. Thank the lord for Mr.B.

Sent Louisa a text last night about Baby Shay coming on Saturday for his first game,she just replied with,come to reception and text me,we will sort it out.

I can't fault them,I only know them through Charlie's illness and they still continue to show how much they care.

I know everybody will say of course they will under the circumstances,but they don't have too.

If you see a little man with a Halifax Town baby grow on Saturday,come and say hello.

See you all down the Shay,with Baby Shay on Saturday. Hope for 3 points tonight.

Come On Shaymen.

Can i use the voucher tonight to bring a friend? 

And yes chadders I do have a friend before your predictable crap comeback.

8 hours ago, Forever a Shayman said:

Got mine this morning in and out in a minute I was told final amount of tickets sold was around 700 but they are still working out the number of hospitality tickets they have sold and when they have worked it all out they will tell us the final numbers.

Its 900 ST Sold

29 minutes ago, Bish said:

Can i use the voucher tonight to bring a friend? 

And yes chadders I do have a friend before your predictable crap comeback.

think it's a game nominated by the club. But if he's your friend, surely you'll pay for him :D

That's my understanding of it - "bring a family member or friend along for free to one of our designated 2016/17 home fixtures", not sure if it'll just be one fixture they go for but if it was an offer valid for any game there wouldn't be the word 'designated' in there. 

On 11 July 2016 at 22:21:28, Icke's Lizard said:

The club have tweeted this evening that we are barely moving past 600 season tickets.

I know that is just a figure for adult tickets and doesn't take into account the teenage tickets or under 12s free season tickets. 

I just feel a bit depressed at 600 and feel a bit of anger too towards a lot of the wembley hangers on.

i understand lots who went that day were relatives, I also understand that not everybody can make the match due to work, caring for relatives, lots of reasons. But if they make atleast half the games then it's just as good as a season ticket.

the club are really trying to promote ST's and I can't fault them at all. I'm just depressed at this town's appetite for having a football club and something to be proud of

???

Why does it keep quoting this???

Archived