Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

StVn1987

Season ticket sales

6 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Go on then, how much does it cost to print? I know from my time at the club and it is surprisingly cheap but look forward to being proven wrong.

you were still in short trousers when you worked at the club

Costs have gone up since then you know........;)

Printing costs are in the initial set up.The cost for producing say 1300 compared to 800 would be very minimal.

We are assuming the format is staying the same,but if they are producing personalised credit card type season tickets like the rugby then the delay is understandable.

I am awaiting for the great oracle to reveal the great expense that they are to print and then I can tell him he is talking bollox :D

5 minutes ago, Mr Vincent said:

t'usual farce

Not really, it's just the usual flapping around by fans who seem keen to get their knickers in a twist and panic at anything. Be it tickets for the Bradford cup match, Wembley tickets, season ticket availability or a little line of small print on the season ticket deal that never meant they'd withdraw the offer if sales didn't hit 1700.

The club said when they'd be available, and they are.

9 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

Not really, it's just the usual flapping around by fans who seem keen to get their knickers in a twist and panic at anything. Be it tickets for the Bradford cup match, Wembley tickets, season ticket availability or a little line of small print on the season ticket deal that never meant they'd withdraw the offer if sales didn't hit 1700.

The club said when they'd be available, and they are.

Plenty of xenophobia you are right .What gets into these peoples minds to think this season ticket offer would be withdrawn its the most ridiculous thing anyone could think of the Board would make themselves look a laughing stock and for the mistakes they have made overall they done a good job of running this club.

It's a standard line to cover some unforeseen extreme circumstances. If WW3 started sometime in July, we'd been given an unexpected reprieve and were told we were actually spared relegation - anything that you cant plan for. At no point did or would the club have said if we don't sell close to our target we'll cancel the offer.

6 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

It's a standard line to cover some unforeseen extreme circumstances. If WW3 started sometime in July, we'd been given an unexpected reprieve and were told we were actually spared relegation - anything that you cant plan for. At no point did or would the club have said if we don't sell close to our target we'll cancel the offer.

100% Correct Withdrawn is a word that has been made up on here and never mentioned  by anything the club has put out .

10 hours ago, Bobbins said:

If WW3 started during the season would we still have to play in the WRCC?

If not then WW3 might not be such a bad thing.

The WRCC takes precedence over WW3.

At least that is the assumption as it seems to take precedence over every other bloody thing even though its a total irrelevance.

On ‎03‎/‎08‎/‎2016‎ ‎13‎:‎01‎:‎36, Jmc said:

Well why did they suggest it then ? 

where did they ?

On ‎03‎/‎08‎/‎2016‎ ‎11‎:‎52‎:‎05, Bubba said:

I am awaiting for the great oracle to reveal the great expense that they are to print and then I can tell him he is talking bollox :D

More than a quid a go and if you have a contact that can do cheap printing please forward to Louisa Green I am sure she will be glad of your assistance in getting a better deal. 

14 hours ago, Bubba said:

How much more?

Like i am going to quote the price on here !! As i said if you and Proffessor Print Job have contacts in the business then please forward to the club for thier perusal.

On 01/08/2016, 12:00:18, Wilder Bollox said:

??? Away 

Altrincham first Home

Ok ok it's Monday and I've had a heavy weekend!

Quick look on vistaprint website and they are doing raffle ticket books for less than 3 p a sheet! Season tickets are dirt cheap to print.

6 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

Quick look on vistaprint website and they are doing raffle ticket books for less than 3 p a sheet! Season tickets are dirt cheap to print.

I would have guessed at 10p a sheet and roughly £2.50 a book. 

Reason being you want something that is difficult to duplicate.

On 4 August 2016 at 13:36:22, chadders said:

More than a quid a go and if you have a contact that can do cheap printing please forward to Louisa Green I am sure she will be glad of your assistance in getting a better deal. 

Get real Chadders! When did that football club follow up a suggestion from a stupid fan!!!!!

2 hours ago, Jenna said:

Get real Chadders! When did that football club follow up a suggestion from a stupid fan!!!!!

Increased presence in the town, shirts on sale before the previous season had ended, cheap season tickets, increased marketing, more products available in the shop. Need I go on? 

What more can they do?