Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richmond96

Premier League votes remain - Bollocks

On the EU it's pretty much one argument, just that some believe the result will be best achieved by remaining and others think it will be best achieved by leaving

1 hour ago, chrisbo61 said:

Even though they are narrow minded racists!

Just because people want to  vote leave it dont make them racist does it? Get a life and cut the racist crap its getting lame

1 hour ago, chrisbo61 said:

Age doesn't mean you are clever! In fact some of the oldest people I know are deluded racists!

Didn't suggest I was clever, stated I don't  need a lesson in politics or economics.

1 minute ago, ysb said:

Just because people want to  vote leave it dont make them racist does it? Get a life and cut the racist crap its getting lame

Sorry! I'm basing my opinion on every comment made by a leaver! They have never offered me any other argument for leaving that is an actual real world thing!  So if you believe it to be otherwise.....prove me wrong.

3 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

Didn't suggest I was clever, stated I don't  need a lesson in politics or economics.

Sorry but if you are advocating leaving the eu you clearly do!

Just now, chrisbo61 said:

Sorry! I'm basing my opinion on every comment made by a leaver! They have never offered me any other argument for leaving that is an actual real world thing!  So if you believe it to be otherwise.....prove me wrong.

Well your basis is pathetic,this is not the 80's with skinheads running riot,it normal everday people who have a bloody honest opinion which is their right to voice. It really get on my nerves when i hear that S**t

56 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Sorry but if you are advocating leaving the eu you clearly do!

But as is clearly demonstrated on this thread your opinion is not very highly rated, we can't all be wrong.

1 hour ago, ysb said:

Well your basis is pathetic,this is not the 80's with skinheads running riot,it normal everday people who have a bloody honest opinion which is their right to voice. It really get on my nerves when i hear that S**t

You still haven't given me a valid reason for leaving!

13 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

But as is clearly demonstrated on this thread your opinion is not very highly rated, we can't all be wrong.

Wanna bet?

1 hour ago, ysb said:

So listening to what people say and basing my opinion on that is pathetic? You couldn't make it up!

5 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

Wanna bet?

Back on subject, I pointed out I was not concerned what the Premier League thought.............. now add or you, "I am now out"

8 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

Back on subject, I pointed out I was not concerned what the Premier League thought.............. now add or you, "I am now out"

Err I don't understand what you have written I'm sorry.

12 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

Even though they are narrow minded racists!

Your a clown full stop oh and a wally too by the sounds of it,the kinda clown that no one wants around because your so f**ki*g Boring. Your the kinda clown that has to be right on every subject thats brought up in a conversation. You aint worth my time or energy ya leftist div

18 minutes ago, ysb said:

Your a clown full stop oh and a wally too by the sounds of it,the kinda clown that no one wants around because your so f**ki*g Boring. Your the kinda clown that has to be right on every subject thats brought up in a conversation. You aint worth my time or energy ya leftist div

I think you will find I am correct in all the posts I have made , and I think you protest too much.

Your not right ya muppet,and many have more or less said so,but i cant argue with an idiot

12 minutes ago, ysb said:

Your not right ya muppet,and many have more or less said so,but i cant argue with an idiot

Ok give me one instance where I have said anything that can't be proved as fact. Notice I'm not being abusive as I believe that is the resort of the well and truly beaten. Or the deluded racist scumbag ****wit that wouldn't know his arse from his elbow. Just saying.

44 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

I think you will find I am correct in all the posts I have made , and I think you protest too much.

You are deluded in all your posts 

Having trouble arguing politics/the referendum on lots of different threads?

Why not condense your arguments into one easy to manage thread?

Call 34523543213443 1234421134311

and ask for Darren Kelly.

4 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

You'll look daft when your great leader asks that you do a u turn

6 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Woo hoo come on turkeys it's Christmas!

I'don't leave it now mate you've made a fool of your self on this thread 

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

I'don't leave it now mate you've made a fool of your self on this thread 

Mm we'll see won't we! 

Ooh Mr farage already talking **** apparently spending £350 million on the NHS was a mistake. Oh well in the country of the blind the one eyed man is king.