What a disgrace.....

TheNorwegianViking

1 minute ago, monk said:

You would like to think the Russian authorities would identify these well organised lunatics and do what we do and ban them from travelling, no a politician has said , "Keep it up lads" "Nothing wrong with fighting" .

Thats what they are like. They are bullies and they want to impose their presence by violence.

They sent troops into Ukraine and denied it whilst we had satellite pitures of their trucks and convoys. That plane got blew up and they pretend they know nothing about it, That former KGB spy and the poisoned sushi.

I don't know how they do it but no $**t sticks on these Russians.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I Was in Marseille in 98 and that was bad then with the locals targeting the English,  seems like same again plus the Russians as well.fixture planning takes some beating . Playing in France's most vo

From what I've seen there's a 'code' amongst hooligans in this country. No touching a bloke on the ground, no going after anyone wearing replicas etc etc. No matter how hairy things have looked t

Over 3000 English "trouble makers" have been barred from traveling. Whatever way you look at it, it has to be said that there has been an attempt to clamp down on anyone looking for trouble from withi

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Thats what they are like. They are bullies and they want to impose their presence by violence.

They sent troops into Ukraine and denied it whilst we had satellite pitures of their trucks and convoys. That plane got blew up and they pretend they know nothing about it, That former KGB spy and the poisoned sushi.

I don't know how they do it but no $**t sticks on these Russians.

'He does what he want''s,  he does what he want''s,  Vladimir Putin, he does what he want''s. '

Just now, Erik Everhard said:

'He does what he want''s,  he does what he want''s,  Vladimir Putin, he does what he want''s. '

Haha, Its sadly true. He's been in office for donkeys years after rigging election rules and what not. Bring back pi$$ed up Yelstin from the dead

5 hours ago, Shaytrev said:

We are not talking about young lads here, it is fully grown men. Recent research has found reasons why fully grown men participate in meaningless violence or odd behaviour. Especially Russians. It is known as 'small penis syndrome'

Because they are unable to prove their manhood in a normal way these men revert to 'macho' behavior and violence. Many attend the gym on a regular basis which as most people know is not very good on penis size. 

I was on the beach in Malta last year and there was this guy on one of those small motorized surf boards, he kept coming close to the shore where people were bathing then he would suddenley do a turn and then come back again, girls on the beach were embarrassed for him 'cos he was an obvious show off, they were tutting and laughing at him, this Scot stood up and shouted "he must have a small penis!"

He surfed away.

Just look at the Russians in the pic.

All sufferers of small penis syndrome.

russian.jpg

"Oleg you could have told me you we're wearing black trousers and no shirt"

"Sorry Lev darling I'm soooooooooo embarassed we're both in the same outfit"

10 minutes ago, JRW said:
10 minutes ago, JRW said:

BBC website says a Paul Jackson age 21 from Halifax jailed for one month - anyone know him?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36515213

BBC website says a Paul Jackson age 21 from Halifax jailed for one month - anyone know him?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36515213

It's wrong but when you see the footage of the behaviour of the Russians does throwing a plastic bottle warrant a jail sentence , smashing somebody over the head with a metal bar is pure evil.

22 minutes ago, monk said:

It's wrong but when you see the footage of the behaviour of the Russians does throwing a plastic bottle warrant a jail sentence , smashing somebody over the head with a metal bar is pure evil.

Aye, we must cut down on the causes of platinum bottle throwing but do nothing about gangs of highly organised potential murderers. 

What ever happened to Je suis Charlie?

Who in their right mind is going to travel to Russia for the World Cup in two years.

I hope every fan boycotts it, if only for their own safety.

One of the lads at work brought up some videos on Youtube of the so called training sessions of these Russian thugs, it's brutal to watch. Two gangs of lads beating the s**t out of each other, watched by the organisers who make sure nobody turns and runs.

Just imagine if Russia meet Ukraine in this tournament, then we'll see how good the French security is.

17 minutes ago, Pliny Harris said:

Well done Erik, sensitively put given recent events.

Nothing to do with recent events in any way Pliny. Just turning their prejudice round on them (the homophobic neo nazo''s. ) No chance of me trying to make any funny comment about yesterday's events in anyway ever. Are you attending the vigil in Leeds tonight, or near where you live? Me and my housemate we're going to but not been too well and I'be had to spend most of the night sorting my phone out.

Turning the neanderthals prejudice around and making a joke out of them.

Not making a joke out of gay people in any way. 

What happened in America last night was inhuman.

RIP to all those that lost their lives and those that are injured.

39 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Nothing to do with recent events in any way Pliny. Just turning their prejudice round on them (the homophobic neo nazo''s. ) No chance of me trying to make any funny comment about yesterday's events in anyway ever. Are you attending the vigil in Leeds tonight, or near where you live? Me and my housemate we're going to but not been too well and I'be had to spend most of the night sorting my phone out.

Turning the neanderthals prejudice around and making a joke out of them.

Not making a joke out of gay people in any way. 

What happened in America last night was inhuman.

RIP to all those that lost their lives and those that are injured.

Fair play mate. Not the sort of crack I'd make but it's clear what side Russian ultras are on. Let's hope the decent ones take over Russian football soon enough, though you can hardly see that happening when their political leaders seem to take pride in their behaviour. Takes organised hooliganism to a whole new level. The worst thing about these idiots on all sides is that good people are never left unscathed.

21 minutes ago, Pliny Harris said:

Fair play mate. Not the sort of crack I'd make but it's clear what side Russian ultras are on. Let's hope the decent ones take over Russian football soon enough, though you can hardly see that happening when their political leaders seem to take pride in their behaviour. Takes organised hooliganism to a whole new level. The worst thing about these idiots on all sides is that good people are never left unscathed.

Give over, there isn't enough decent people in the Russian Government/Hierarchy to make change happen.

Its only in the past year or so I can recall seeing disgusting scenes where Hulk was being racially abused by his OWN supporters - and the Russian FA refused to take action. Think there has been another player (May have been Frimfrong who used to be at Arsenal?) who also was subject to some vile racist abuse and when he retaliated the Russian FA came down on him like a ton of bricks and handed him a long fine/ban. That says it all to where that backwards shithole is in relation to being a civilised society. Its not the odd one or two or the small minority, its the loud majority that are bigots or are happy to pretend that this isn't happening.

Take into account the Russian ultras and how they are thinking everyone is fair game to attack with knifes, bricks and bats, that its fair game to go after women, kids and people on the ground, that its fair game to go after those who aren't looking for trouble etc... and you can see a society with backwards morals and standards.

That is before we even start going on about how politically corrupt the nation is (Lltvenchenco, the draconian stance on gays, the annexing of Crimea etc...) and how much of a prick Putin is.

Its disgusting that an organisation like FIFA that is supposed to be promoting kick it out would even consider giving the WC to such a backwards country, not just because of their political lack of morals, but also due to their social lack of them too. Quite simply the Russia World Cup will not be safe for anyone. African teams and Asian teams will be booed, attacked and abused, with any traveling fans from those nations probably in for worse than the rest, who will all be lucky if they don't end up with their heads smashed in. To then give the next one to Qatar shows their utter contempt to the fans, but they got lots of money, so sod them.

Indeed Fleaster. World football's sick to the core, and for dirty/blood money to eclipse the amount of violence, racism and homophobia in it is maddening. I'm just grateful when I hear stories like those of Irish fans, who on the most part seem to get bladdered with the oppo fans and have a good larf of it.

8 minutes ago, Pliny Harris said:

Indeed Fleaster. World football's sick to the core, and for dirty/blood money to eclipse the amount of violence, racism and homophobia in it is maddening. I'm just grateful when I hear stories like those of Irish fans, who on the most part seem to get bladdered with the oppo fans and have a good larf of it.

A lot of England fans just want to do the same. 

Time to leave all that carry on in the past where it belongs.

Archived