Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ewalsh

Transfers

Sam minihan a defender from worcester. Moved back to rochdale. Anyone seen this lad play? Sounds like he has got fed up of travelling 7 hrs round trip for training. Former rochdale player.

7 minutes ago, crowtherjcbravo said:

Sam minihan a defender from worcester. Moved back to rochdale. Anyone seen this lad play? Sounds like he has got fed up of travelling 7 hrs round trip for training. Former rochdale player.

Saw him recently but don't remember much about him if this doesn't help

If the other thread is to believed won't all this wait until we have the manager sorted, after all managers tend to recruit certain players or deal with certain clubs depending on who they know, like, trust, have played with, have always want to sign etc etc.

10 hours ago, ashy1966 said:

There goes his days as a flying winger.Now Aspin has him..

is that because the strikers have already filled this role in the Heed' squad?? :lol:

1 hour ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Saw him recently but don't remember much about him if this doesn't help

No this doesn't help, your scouting reports are always the same. Are you ever impressed by anyone? :lol: I'm just waiting for Tranmere to release Jonny Margetts, spent most of the season out on loan. Southport might be interested if released but would do well in the National North. Now I've mentioned a new name cue you saying you've seen him but didn't stand out/didn't impress.

35 minutes ago, G-H said:

No this doesn't help, your scouting reports are always the same. Are you ever impressed by anyone? :lol: I'm just waiting for Tranmere to release Jonny Margetts, spent most of the season out on loan. Southport might be interested if released but would do well in the National North. Now I've mentioned a new name cue you saying you've seen him but didn't stand out/didn't impress.

I'm looking for players that stand out (Hurst did season before last but didn't last season) honestly wouldn't touch a player that doesn't have that little bit extra . On players released by Guiseley, I like Hall and Boshell if this helps

1 hour ago, Wilder Bollox said:

I'm looking for players that stand out (Hurst did season before last but didn't last season) honestly wouldn't touch a player that doesn't have that little bit extra . On players released by Guiseley, I like Hall and Boshell if this helps

what about any of the following that have been dropped by York? must be some localish ones here?

George Swan, Femi Ilesanmi, Taron Hare, Josh Carson, Kenny McEvoy, Michael Coulson, Emile Sinclair, Ben Hirst

Alan Goodall, experienced defender at this level... 34 so coming to end of his career released by Morecambe? As well as defender Andy Parrish. tall defender

7 minutes ago, Davidneilbuckley said:

what about any of the following that have been dropped by York? must be some localish ones here?

George Swan, Femi Ilesanmi, Taron Hare, Josh Carson, Kenny McEvoy, Michael Coulson, Emile Sinclair, Ben Hirst

Think Coulson has signed a pre contract agreement with a Scottish club, Sinclair played out the season at Guiseley, looked an handful but not really my cup of tea and does have injury and disciplinary problems . Swan should be a good solid CB but also has had injury problems

Don´t think we should sign anyone with injury problems cost us this season Matty Brown on his day as good as most in the national but look how much he missed in the end.

Not so much a signing, more a player being retained. But Brad McGowan at Alfreton, who looked the end tying defender in the league last season has signed a two year deal. Will get decent money for him I would expect. 

Stockport have signed Adam Thomas a winger from relegated Hednesford. They are also apparently announcing another signing this afternoon.

As mentioned earlier Stockport have made another signing today. Michael Clarke from Northwich

Aspin has followed up the Wes York signing with an another recent release from Wrexham - Manny Smith.

17 minutes ago, AJS said:

Gainsborough sign striker Jacob Hazel who scored 23 goals for Frickley last year

Was at Halifax before moving to Chesterfield youth team. The son of Des Hazel who ran the school of excellence