Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ewalsh

Transfers

Chorley bring in two from Southport, Adam Blakeman and Matthew Challenor, and Sefton Gonzales from Clitheroe. 

Well as we're unlikely to hear any news until after the trophy final it is good to know how our competitors are shaping up. 

Think there's going to be a lot slip by judging by the clubs current situation 

3 hours ago, wrighty130 said:

Sefton Gonzales was Clitheroe's top goal scorer and was in the leagues team of the year, could be one that slipped by.

Didn't have he best of luck at Stockport. Certainly been promising for Clitheroe. 

seems Chorley are accusing Stockport of making illegal approaches for several players including Deano

Including Mark Ross who would have been a fantastic replacement if Bolton was to leave. Very adept at playing right back or in the middle. Would be a few more from that squad I'd take a look at having seen them all season. 

Dwayne Holmes midfielder just been released by Huddersfield made a few first team games could be a decent signing.

4 minutes ago, malifax said:

Dwayne Holmes midfielder just been released by Huddersfield made a few first team games could be a decent signing.

Not a chance would we get him

16 hours ago, samfcht said:

seems Chorley are accusing Stockport of making illegal approaches for several players including Deano

I'm not particularly worried about Stockport if they're reduced to tapping up James Dean!

1 hour ago, malifax said:

Joe Wilkinson would be more our league

2 minutes ago, never_shay_die said:

I'm not particularly worried about Stockport if they're reduced to tapping up James Dean!

Krystien Dennis to Chesterfield.More good judgement from Stockport they loaned him to Macc !

Anybody know anything of Rhys Taylor - keeper at Newport just released? he had a loan at Wrexham last season...

seems to have experience under his belt - 26 year old. 

Also Matt Partridge from Newport too?

44 minutes ago, Davidneilbuckley said:

Anybody know anything of Rhys Taylor - keeper at Newport just released? he had a loan at Wrexham last season...

do they want to go part-time, miles away from where they are now?

2 minutes ago, Davidneilbuckley said:

Taylor had been at Macc for 2 years prior so wasn't really sure of location for commuting.

Was he the pr!!k that cried when Marc Roberts scored our last minute 'winner' ?

2 hours ago, eddies mate said:

Was he the pr!!k that cried when Marc Roberts scored our last minute 'winner' ?

I think so, but without checking not 100% certain. He was their number 1 that season

1 minute ago, AFC Halifax said:

Guiseley have released 8 players. Tully, Gavin Rothery, Ben Parker and James Hurst amongst them 

all the mentioned would be decent additions from what I've seen pending of course which of our current crop stay

5 hours ago, Davidneilbuckley said:

No chance of Rhys Taylor - Macc player of the season and did very well at Wrexham

Aww I thought this thread was that our stewards are allowing transfers next season between East and South Stands.

Really disappointing talking about players who we will never sign and most of which I have never heard of.