Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum updated for bug/security fixes

I'll tidy up a few things but if anyone notices any issues, please post to this thread and I'll try and resolve.

One thing to point out is that the forum will respond a bit slower than is normal while the database is re-indexed. One of the side-effects of retaining such a large archive of old posts is that each time the database structure is changed, the database indexes which make the forum normally run quick need to be re-built.

You can now sign in using your Google account. I might add Facebook/Twitter sign-in options later.

Helpful as ever Hoodie, don't give up your daytime job................................ oh hang on I forgot you arte a kept man scoffing your Guylian and quaffing Leffes all day long :P

Sorry Udders, I just cba tracking down a problem that affects only one user - for all I know it's your phone that's crap/got a virus/out of date software/etc - and might not even be fixable from this end.

20 hours ago, Hoddie said:

Sorry Udders, I just cba tracking down a problem that affects only one user - for all I know it's your phone that's crap/got a virus/out of date software/etc - and might not even be fixable from this end.

Apology accepted.