Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Erik Everhard

Town vs Guiseley

Great result , well done , really hope we are starting to turn a corner , Nothing to lose against Wycombe just hope now there are loads of replays so we get a tidy sum

The boys are back in town so well done mr Kelly.

Still unconvinced he was the best man for the job but 2 determined performances against a solid Chip Shop team is to be highly commended, good work Darren! at the end of the day if he produces results then we'd even forgive a Burnley family tree

No complaints from me! Onwards and upwards! Great result and looks like a slightly experimental and 'lighter' team selection which bodes well for the future! Defeinately in brighter spirits than I was a few hours ago walking around looking fossils! 

I don't know anything about marketing but a good cup run is probably the best marketing a club could wish for

Tonights winner is on my Facebook. Bolton strike looking to have deflected off Tully.

Will upload to Youtube when I can get Wifi.

I don't know anything about marketing but a good cup run is probably the best marketing a club could wish for

agree but we need to capitalise on any on field success , something FCHT have been woefully sh!t at 

agree but we need to capitalise on any on field success , something FCHT have been woefully sh!t at 

onfield success should be enough -unfortunately the people of halifax will never be convinced

Well done lads took some getting that second goal,we should of bern out of sight with the chances we had,how james didnt score from 6yrds out i dont know.

Thought it was a great cup tie and should give the lads a big boost in confidence and belief we can climb from the foot of the table.

The boys are back in town so well done mr Kelly.

I think credit has to go to Jim Harvey for the upturn in performances, he was talking to the players during their warm up. I don't think Mr Kelly could manage to tie his own shoe laces, never mind manage a football team.

I think credit has to go to Jim Harvey for the upturn in performances, he was talking to the players during their warm up. I don't think Mr Kelly could manage to tie his own shoe laces, never mind manage a football team.

Jeeeez you really do talk shite.  How the hell do you know what goes on with the who does what with Kelly and Harvey.  Have you ever met Kelly, do you actually know anything about him, other than what you read from other numpties on this forum.

yeh think harvey has stepped up and taken control of team selections and playing style,can only be a good grounding for mr kelly to learn from someone whos been there and done it before

yeh think harvey has stepped up and taken control of team selections and playing style,can only be a good grounding for mr kelly to learn from someone whos been there and done it before

in which case why do we need Kelly?