Darren Kelly

Steve Lanzarote

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems his Uncle was killed on Bloody Sunday, which is very sad. He called Martin Mcguinnes a legend on Twitter, he says, for his part in the peace process and signing a photo for his Mum. He says he

The lad made a comment years ago, he has explained the comment. He is not an IRA supporter, he is a football coach and by all accounts a highly qualified one, he has been given the opportunity to turn

Martin McGuinnes, you tweeted the photo of you with my mum that she's been going on about all week #legend Martin McGuinnes, you tweeted the photo of you with my mum that she's been going on about al

Posted Images

11.1% win rate as a manager - although he has only managed 9 games.

Hope he does the stuff for us, but its not the kind of signing I was expecting to be honest. I would have hoped for a more experienced man in charge.

11.1% win rate as a manager - although he has only managed 9 games.

Hope he does the stuff for us, but its not the kind of signing I was expecting to be honest. I would have hoped for a more experienced man in charge.

The way I think of it is that he must have had something about him for Oldham to have given him a 2 year contract in the first place at that age.

Jim Harvey is hugely experienced at this level so that satisfies me on that front - and his Forest Green team (this was pre money as well) played excellent football.

Pretty happy to be honest.

The way I think of it is that he must have had something about him for Oldham to have given him a 2 year contract in the first place at that age.

Jim Harvey is hugely experienced at this level so that satisfies me on that front - and his Forest Green team (this was pre money as well) played excellent football.

Pretty happy to be honest.

Exactly the way i'm viewing it.

I would rather have Jim Harvey as manager and Darren Kelly as assistant to be honest.

how does that work with the number 1 & number 2.... is it not a lot of vice versa realistically. are they both not in charge as much as the other?

Archived