Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moodyb1

More whining

He cannot, will not, 'cos he is a big cry baby and hypocrite.

you're one who wee'd his trousers and cried for his mummy cos he got a warning from bubba....:lol:

you're one who wee'd his trousers and cried for his mummy cos he got a warning from bubba....:lol:

After Bubba up voted the post. Strange that.

What's strange about it,  I've made no secret that i reported your comment and why. Difference is when i got warned i accepted it with good grace and followed the rules.

What's strange about it,  I've made no secret that i reported your comment and why. Difference is when i got warned i accepted it with good grace and followed the rules.

You said you reported it but did not give a reason.

Sense of humour bypass operation perhaps?

Rules?

For over 12 months I was attacked one post after another simply for stating my opinion about Aspin (which turned out to be correct) How many warnings were given then?

This is a Halifax Town forum, not a "let's see how far we can push Hoddie so we can whine about being told off" forum. If you don't want to discuss Halifax Town with like-minded people, or cannot do so in a mostly civilised way, then please invite yourselves to feck off and leave it to those who can.

This is a Halifax Town forum, not a "let's see how far we can push Hoddie so we can whine about being told off" forum. If you don't want to discuss Halifax Town with like-minded people, or cannot do so in a mostly civilised way, then please invite yourselves to feck off and leave it to those who can.

So why didn't you ban the Aspinazis (now Aspinumpties) when they were throwing all the insults around to anyone who wasn't licking his butt?

This right here is why we decided to stop people discussing moderator actions on the forum. It's an endless string of "it's not fair" and "why did you warn me but you didn't warn him" - well, first of all you don't know who has been warned for what because we don't broadcast them. Only when someone's been permanently banned is it obvious. Nobody would know you'd had a warning except you started bleating about it.

Regarding the abuse you suffered, from what I saw of it you gave as good as you got. Considering you choose to label pro-Aspin supporters as Aspinazis, a term I assume you chose purposely to suggest that their desire to stifle anti-Aspin debate as being like the Nazi's desire to wipe out the Jews, I'd say you were lucky you weren't warned earlier.

TBF Hoddie, this is posted in the off topic forum, so surely if they were talking about Halifax Town, you would have to then move it to the main room :P

Although I do agree with your general sentiment.

I actually think both Trev and Moody are good value and good eggs all round tbf!

perhaps it would help if some of the admins practiced what they preached. it was no surprise that bubba gave shaytrev's insult the thumbs up before he accidentally deleted it, while your own spat with flea was as tiresome and abusive as any, and all conducted on the main forum. when members see the admins behaving in this way it kind of undermines any authority you claim to have. i won't be "fecking" off anywhere, apart from anything else i've chipped in towards the  costs of hosting this shithole and while i don't claim that gives me any special rights over other members, i want my money's worth, thanks. if you want rid of me, grow a pair. :shh:

perhaps it would help if some of the admins practiced what they preached. it was no surprise that bubba gave shaytrev's insult the thumbs up before he accidentally deleted it, while your own spat with flea was as tiresome and abusive as any, and all conducted on the main forum. when members see the admins behaving in this way it kind of undermines any authority you claim to have. i won't be "fecking" off anywhere, apart from anything else i've chipped in towards the  costs of hosting this shithole and while i don't claim that gives me any special rights over other members, i want my money's worth, thanks. if you want rid of me, grow a pair. :shh:

Yeah, let's go over the 'spat' I had with Flea about 8 years ago for the umpteenth time, that excuses all abusive behaviour between that point and the apocalypse, doesn't it? Sure, let's go back and see what happened then. Flea posted some images that I felt had crossed a line. I deleted them and warned him, he then bitched about the warning for a year or so and I responded in kind. Others jumped in on both sides and before long almost every thread became contaminated by something that could have been over and done with immediately had both of us acted more maturely. In a way he was right, the forum had never needed rules until that point, and I could see why he thought he'd been singled out.

The only reason you want me to ban your account is so you can go to your Facebook group and cry about how the nasty little people over at theshaymen.net have treated you. I'm happy to oblige, you only need ask, there's no need for your little dance with Trev to continue any longer.

By the way, I think all the money that people donated is still in the PayPal account, in the end it wasn't used thanks to the generous chaps over at Castlegem. I don't have anything to do with the account though so can't check for you. Not that it matters, that was about 3 years ago so I'm pretty sure you've already had your money's worth.