New Signings

AFC Halifax

I'd also be expecting a few of our kids who have been offered deals from the Youth team to be loaned out to teams in the Evo-Stik etc..

Hillhouse, Bradley, Harrison etc.. aren't going to be getting much time with us at the moment, so getting them out on loan for some first team experience isn't a bad idea.

I'm not sure why we recalled Hillhouse though, unless it's because we failed to a striker on loan and we need him for back up. 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only person behind the rumours linking Osbourne to us was the player himself. Aspin publicly said we'd made no approach.

Knowing the way this club operates,i would expect any signings today would be announced AFTER the deadline.

Harrison to Hyde on loan.

Looks like nothing is going to happen. I guess that means we will just be patient and wait a week for the free transfer and loan window to re-open again. 

17:59 - BREAKING: FC Halifax Town confirm signing of Barcelona's Lionel Messi

Well young sam was on a 3 day bender over the weekend so something has gone on.

I will post allegedly though,as he could of been FB hacked by a mate.so who knows.

He has been putting on his Snapchat images of his 3 day bender, so he definitely was on one.

think Farsley sent Hillhouse back rather than we recalled him,  wasn't there some kind of disagreement with their manager ?

Hillhouse has told me that he doesn't know why he has been recalled.

I think this squad will improve as the season progresses , from what we have witnessed so far you can count on one hand who is playing to the standard we would like .

A complete transformation from last seasons squad ,so a bit of patience is needed I would much prefer to start badly and finish strongly than what happened last season.

Well yesterday came and went I´m sure we made lots of enquiry´s but to no avail but it will not stop there there will be some free agents ( bare in mind doubt if we would have paid a fee anyway) & loanees about hopefully we can find the right ones, still think at least 2 more will leave but will probably have to wait until we find the ones we want.

Got told yesterday that Whitehouse was denied his move, but if we could bring in someone today that may change.

I've been told you've now released him, and he will be signing for Nuneaton tonight or tomorrow morning.

Think it is called.We haven't got a pot to p*** in!! long, long season ahead. I,M afraid. 

Or the budget was spent before the season. Maybe, just maybe the board have said the manager has to generate his own funds if he wants new players? At the end of the day it is his recruitment that has fallen short and needs tinkering with

Archived