Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Erik Everhard

Chester Game

ASPIN OUT

What a clown. Not one sodding clue. Come on can we find it within ourselves to at least give the poor bloke ten games. Turning on the bloke you brought us here is not the answer at all.

Stick together and get behind them.

Get Hughes on, bishop or Hattersley up top with Burrow and have a bloody go ffs.

Here we go, on the terracing and on here people are already calling for NA's head. It is going to be a long season if things carry on like this. People need to get a grip and give it at least 10 games before judging.

CORRECT...433 with 3 strikers...let's go for it

The vibe is not good.

This team have played at the Shay together for half a friendly and half a league game tonight. How they can come out in this environment and turn it round I have no idea but I fear they need to find something otherwise there are big problems.

The support at the Shay has always been fickle like all football fans but it seems to me the FCHT era has bread an all new level of fickleness. The days of turning up at the Shay to witness a home banker are over.

Got to stick together, dig deep and encourage. No other way out of it.

Come on Town

You would have to hope that the only reason McDonald has come off is due to injury as he was one of the bright lights in the first half.

Having said that he did come off after getting a knock on sat so perhaps that has flared up.

I still have a funny feeling we'll get a point, although I don't know why. Can't see us winning though. I'd be surprised if we did.

1200 home fans first game of season for a CatA game

yes but its tues night and Dundee v Dundee is live on sky and everyones saving their money for Christmas and eastenders is on and we still don't know who killed lucy  

yes but its tues night and Dundee v Dundee is live on sky and everyones saving their money for Christmas and eastenders is on and we still don't know who killed lucy

Lol.

yes but its tues night and Dundee v Dundee is live on sky and everyones saving their money for Christmas and eastenders is on and we still don't know who killed lucy

:lol: