Chester Game

Erik Everhard

Glennon; McManus, Brown, Bencherif, Bolton; Whitehouse, James; McDonald, Hughes; Hattersley and Burrows. 4-4-2 formation. Would like to see Hattersley play, feel as though it was pointless him scoring 3 goals in pre season if he isn't gonna be given a chance in the games that matter. 

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the start of our first conference season back all over again. Defeat caused by individual mistakes in the first game, star striker for the season grabbing our only goal and then a team coming over from North Wales to get beat in a fantastic performance down The Shay.

Glennon

Bolton                Bencherif      Hutchison              McManus

James

Hughes                 Whitehouse    Hibbs                MacDonald

Hattersley/Burrow/Tuton         

Glennon

Bolton                Bencherif      Hutchison              McManus

James

Hughes                 Whitehouse    Hibbs                MacDonald

Hattersley/Burrow/Tuton         

That lot will do me. Referee might have something to say though :D  :D I think we should go 5-3-2 and have a go at them. As the motto of my old regiment the "Dukes" said VIRTUTIS FORTUNA COMES (Fortune favours the Brave)

People have short memories, every time we have played 5 at the back at home it's been a total distaser.

I think it's a case of changing the personal rather than the formation.

Bring in Hutchison at CB move Hamza forward.

Please do not have Hamza in midfield

With both centre halves having made mistakes at the weekend I'm not sure we'll drop either, rather give them this game to prove their worth.

Not sure there'll be any changes to Saturday's team unless it's down to injury.

Glennon (no choice)

Bolton, Bencherif © Hutchinson, Macca

Hibbs, James, Whitehouse, 

McDonald, Tuton, Hughes

Subs.

Senior (Porter), Brown, Walker, Burrows, The Hat......

resounding 2-0 victory

Swap Hughes for Burrow and I'd suggest that's what we should start with (i.e. same team as Saturday). Don't really see what's gained by dropping the guy who scored and replacing him with someone who came on and did bummer all.

Swap Hughes for Burrow and I'd suggest that's what we should start with (i.e. same team as Saturday). Don't really see what's gained by dropping the guy who scored and replacing him with someone who came on and did bummer all.

keep up greg45 still not seem team as Sat.. :(  :(

Glennon (no choice)

Bolton, Bencherif © Hutchinson, Macca

Hibbs, James, Whitehouse,

McDonald, Tuton, Hughes

Subs.

Senior (Porter), Brown, Walker, Burrows, The Hat......

resounding 2-0 victory

I agree other than Hughes. Keep Burrow in the squad and get Hutchison in there.

People have short memories, every time we have played 5 at the back at home it's been a total distaser.

I think it's a case of changing the personal rather than the formation.

Bring in Hutchison at CB move Hamza forward.

If you bring Hamza Bencherif forward, who would you leave out of Hughes, Whitehouse, Hibbs and MacDonald?

keep up greg45 still not seem team as Sat.. :(  :(

:wub:  :wub:

Only seen Hutch a few times so don't know if he's the answer - would rather Aspin tried a settled back four for a few games at least rather than knee-jerk reactions.

If you bring Hamza Bencherif forward, who would you leave out of Hughes, Whitehouse, Hibbs and MacDonald?

from what i've seen, macdonald is already a "must start".

also, i'd keep the same starting eleven from saturday- at the time the first and second goals were scored we were well on top. the second wasn't long after the hibbs free kick and individual errors handed them an ascendancy they'd scarcely deserved.

from what i've seen, macdonald is already a "must start".

also, i'd keep the same starting eleven from saturday- at the time the first and second goals were scored we were well on top. the second wasn't long after the hibbs free kick and individual errors handed them an ascendancy they'd scarcely deserved.

Agreed - no need to change the team based on individual errors. Macdonald looked like he could be a danger from what I saw; looked willing to run at people which is always good to see.

Archived