Rumours On Signings

SameOldAspin

Can't really say i remember Miller standing out against us, is he any good? Only played 33 times in the last 2 seasons too.

No saying he has signed anyway.

Yes marked Gregory out of the game in the play offs and was so highly rated until he got injured. Would be a SUPERB signing!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name didn't ring a bell when I heard and I can't say I remembered him from games against us either, but reports about him are impressive.

Sounds like a leader, something we've missed at centre back for a season or so.

Yes marked Gregory out of the game in the play offs and was so highly rated until he got injured. Would be a SUPERB signing!

Yeah that seems familiar. Can't remember him much in the regular league games. Sounds like a positive signing if true but having him and Brown who are both injury prone would be very risky if it's him.

Yeah that seems familiar. Can't remember him much in the regular league games. Sounds like a positive signing if true but having him and Brown who are both injury prone would be very risky if it's him.

When you say very injury prone, do you mean had a season last year affected badly by injury or has had a number of seasons where he's missed significant numbers of games due to injuries? The two are very different things.

Not sure he is injury prone, suffered an achilles injury in the play off final (K Robbo took the armband) and when fit struggled to dislodge the other two centre halves.

Yes and if they can stay injury free(most likely) then we have a great defence! I just think we need a proven goalscorer at this level! Or Gozie ugwu

whichever one of him and Brown is available at any one point can partner Hutch or Bolton, simples ;)

When you say very injury prone, do you mean had a season last year affected badly by injury or has had a number of seasons where he's missed significant numbers of games due to injuries? The two are very different things.

Both just as bad i guess. When we have such a small squad we need pretty much everyone available.

I mmm know nothing much about him :(

When do we move on to guess the new Goalkeeper ???

When do we move on to guess the new Goalkeeper ???

Under 21 international.

Played against Halifax before.

Dad has played in the premier league.

Based in Yorkshire.

Lots of people know. Not a not telling game, someone wants to publicly name him then they can do, but I dont feel its my place to do so.

Lots of pricks on here that I wouldnt tell anything to, but if you are so bothered ask luke or afc for the name or text me if you are that bothered.

Not forgetting, I know nothing of course!

Dont get why people want to like act a kid in playground in i know something you dont know if you know. If you know who we have signed great tell who you want, or keep it to yourself if you wish.

Just dont drag it on with umpteen posts telling us what his hair is like or what coloured boots he wears as it all just pointless to people who dont know.

Everyone will know the squad/signings in plently of time.

Signings so far -

Whitehouse

McDonald

Maguire

Burrows

Brown

Bishop

Walker

Have I missed anyone? Burrows looks a potentially decent signing and brings a bit more height. Still need an experienced centre half and it's looking like a decent squad. Feel a bit more optimistic now and the frontline is sorted now, still with Peniket to come back as well. If Osborne and James sign + a decent centre half, they might surprise a few next season.

Does he play in this league and do you know who it is?

Has done before, but doesn't at present.

Don't know for sure and not saying he'll sign, but heard Aspin rated him very highly and was interested.

Dont get why people want to like act a kid in playground in i know something you dont know if you know. If you know who we have signed great tell who you want, or keep it to yourself if you wish.

Just dont drag it on with umpteen posts telling us what his hair is like or what coloured boots he wears as it all just pointless to people who dont know.

Everyone will know the squad/signings in plently of time.

This is correct.

Archived